Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Supercars And High End Luxury Car Maintenance In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Supercars And High End Luxury Car Maintenance In Nigeria (956 Views)

10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supercars And High End Luxury Car Maintenance In Nigeria by krisrock(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
There are different levels in cars from the least to the most expensive, comfortable to most comfortable and luxurious rides. A thought always comes to mind every time i see a lamborghini or ferrari zoom past me in lagos shocked shocked. Also when a Rolls Royce just creeps up on you in traffic and you watch them slowly glide away in all their majesty smiley (while am in my camry 2.2 grin), I just wonder what is the average amount of money these guys spend when these cars are due for maintenance and how many autoshops can do this maintenance for them in Nigeria. I just need to have an idea of this to let me know what I am dreaming about and prepare myself for that level where money is no longer the problem grin grin. Even the way people buy Porsche these days whether Panamera or Cayenne they just make it look cheap.
Abeg if we have people who own such cars here or have friends or relations who do just enlighten me on the cost of a trip to the autoshop for regular maintenance grin. Cars like Rolls Royce, Lamboghini, Ferarri, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes, Range Rover etc. Let's make this thread interesting. Thanks

NOTE: I know all of them no be mate before somebody will come and start telling me how i can't compare them (this is not a comparison amongst these cars) but i just want to put them in the expensive car list

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Common Car In Your Area / Nissan Sentra / Importation From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.