Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

didn't post dis sorry - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / didn't post dis sorry (566 Views)

Check Dis Coupon And Tell Me If My Enemies Re Not At Work / Am so sorry Guys / The Sorry State Of Enyimba I'ntl Stadium (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

didn't post dis sorry by tgmservice: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
H
Re: didn't post dis sorry by tripplephi: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
tgmservice:
Hello punters its tym to put aside our differences and bragging let's come together and kill the bookies in this final days
The season will come to an end in a couple of weeks tym some guys neva still win anything. This is the time we assemble and smash the bookies am working on a perfect 20+ odds weekend system that am sure will work 95% but I need your help. Let's win the fight of the last days of this season together.
PUNTERS UNITE!!! Who is with me

bro GET A LIFE, punting or sports betting is A QUICK WAY TO HOPEFUL POVERTY.... unless you own a bookmaker site.... INVEST YOUR TIME N ENERGY IN THAT RATHER THAN TRYING TO GET A MEAGER CRUMB from them...

EVERY GAMBLE WHO HITS MILLIONS STILL WOULD GET POOR COS THEY WOULD SOON GAMBLE THE MILLIONS MAKING POOR CHOICES.

its not about age or status, the only way to make money with all bookmaker sports sites is by 3X3 ARBITRAGE which has no loss but little profits of 2-9% anyway if you hope to marry... or buy a car or sponsor a good life.... thats too far small compared with the MB spent.

i was once a PUNTER, i made money but lost it also till i found arbitrage and learnt to build sports betting sites for others and earn a good life. BYE
Re: didn't post dis sorry by tgmservice: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
tripplephi:

bro GET A LIFE, punting or sports betting is A QUICK WAY TO HOPEFUL POVERTY.... unless you own a bookmaker site.... INVEST YOUR TIME N ENERGY IN THAT RATHER THAN TRYING TO GET A MEAGER CRUMB from them...

EVERY GAMBLE WHO HITS MILLIONS STILL WOULD GET POOR COS THEY WOULD SOON GAMBLE THE MILLIONS MAKING POOR CHOICES.

its not about age or status, the only way to make money with all bookmaker sports sites is by 3X3 ARBITRAGE which has no loss but little profits of 2-9% anyway if you hope to marry... or buy a car or sponsor a good life.... thats too far small compared with the MB spent.

i was once a PUNTER, i made money but lost it also till i found arbitrage and learnt to build sports betting sites for others and earn a good life. BYE
thanx we have heard u now move

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Match: CAF Fines And Warns Nigeria / Sportking Bet Predictions ( Join Now And You Might Get Lucky ) / Muhammad Ali: Africa’s Stars Take To Twitter To Mourn Departed Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.