Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,690 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Can I Get Loan To Start A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get Loan To Start A Business (709 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan / How Does One Get Loan From BOI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Loan To Start A Business by naijajaja: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2009
Pls do someone know where to get loan
           and start a good business.

I also need advice on the best business i
           can start to make substantial amount of
           income
Re: How Can I Get Loan To Start A Business by yemisolar(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you have a small business (or you know someone who does) and needs #50-100,000 to start or grow it. you can send me a mail at pettral@yahoo.com. we only have fifty slots this month.

this is strictly for those who are operating small business because the idea is not just to lend money but to develop small businesses

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone Into Importation For Goodness Sake / Ice Block Business / I Need To Sell This Property To Raise Capital For My Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.