Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Which Is The Right Erp For An Account And Finance Person - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Is The Right Erp For An Account And Finance Person (718 Views)

My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! / What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. / Learn SAP (ERP) For Just 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Right Erp For An Account And Finance Person by yinkaoke(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello house,

I am an accountant looking actively for a new job but many a times the advert always required that the would be person should have ERP knowledge, so please which of the ERP’s is well use by large organisation particularly for an account unit or person that I can learn and where can I learnt it at a reduced price?
Thanking you all for your response
Re: Which Is The Right Erp For An Account And Finance Person by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
yinkaoke:
Hello house,

I am an accountant looking actively for a new job but many a times the advert always required that the would be person should have ERP knowledge, so please which of the ERP’s is well use by large organisation particularly for an account unit or person that I can learn and where can I learnt it at a reduced price?
Thanking you all for your response
happy birthday ma. More of God's grace to you.
Re: Which Is The Right Erp For An Account And Finance Person by Singlecliq: 11:52am On May 01, 2016
You can start with the small accounting software like peachtree or go with those complex ones like intuit quickbook, SAP and the likes

(1) (Reply)

CEH Training In Abuja Nigeria / BREAKINGNEWS: Hnd/bsc Dichotomy Removed / Please I'm In Need Of Chevron Internship Past Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.