Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D (1427 Views)

Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke / Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by jiggaz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
When i heard Lil Kesh was leaving YBNL, i was shocked. I mean, i know his contract has elasped and he parted with Olamide on a good note, BUT is Lil Kesh ready to take on the Nigerian Music Industry all by himself? Its a very very cold world out there!!! The Industry is now one of the hottest jungle.

I know Kesh is now big but he's not yet on Olamide's level to own a Record Label. There's too much work involved. Even Phyno that is very big cannot cope with a Label like PentHauze, that's why StormRex left him. He doesn't promote her well enough. Olamide did so much for him and if he will at least stay more two years at YBNL, then he's good to go. By then his brand will be solid.

He should ask May D what happened to his career when he left Square Records. He started going down.

1) Mocheddah left Knighthouse = Her career casted

2) Wande Coal left Mohits = His career casted

3) Vector left his Label = His career casted

4) Splash left Mikel Obi's Label = She fell off the music scene entirely!!!

Please Kesh, consider all these very well.... Its a cold world out there. Wizkid even had to stay with EME for many years before he left, although Banky W was seriously cheating him.

I wish you the best in your career.

Re: Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by cruzita(f): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
I hope and pray he doesn't end like them
Re: Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by kiddoiLL(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wande coal's career lol Op u are a racist...Wande coal way still dey drop fr him fans them
Re: Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by jiggaz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
cruzita:
I hope and pray he doesn't end like them
amen!! i pray so too.
Re: Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by jiggaz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Wande coal's career lol Op u are a racist...Wande coal way still dey drop fr him fans them
lol racist ke? Wande Coal is supposed to be way bigger than he is now. He used to be the Wizkid of Nigerian music industry back then nah....
Re: Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by ukata16(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Racist.... grin grin grin. Cos Wande is Black,and the others Brown?
Re: Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by Kingblingz(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Some nigerians sha with dere gullible mind,he has decided 2 be a man of his own all he needs from u now is ur support not u going abt opening thread abt him wanting 2 kill his career... Na Gun him use kill d career? 9ja make una grow up
Re: Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by kiddoiLL(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
jiggaz:
lol racist ke? Wande Coal is supposed to be way bigger than he is now. He used to be the Wizkid of Nigerian music industry back then nah....
among all the said artists, Wande still stands out with pride and confidence...he shouldn't be on that list,
Re: Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by kiddoiLL(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
ukata16:

Racist.... grin grin grin. Cos Wande is Black,and the others Brown?
no not cause his black..and i dont mean the racist racist thing...literary device
Re: Memo To Lil Kesh : You Just Killed Your Career By Leaving Olamide. Ask May D by dahunsy(f): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Coughs***clears throat#.....you are a dumb ass...gets ur facts right before writing gibberish online# for ur info dey all ran out their contracts out with their respective record label....plus may D was kicked out ...he never left on his own.....Final word.....u and non of ur generation can ever achieve their feet then,now or later in ur chosen fields....megistu undecided

(1) (Reply)

F**king A Woman Does Not Make You A Heterosexual” – Kenny Badmus / Pastor's Car Burns To Ashes Despite Church Members Blessing It Days Before (pics / Singer Ycee Turns Mall Attendant At Shoprite [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.