Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Should I Have Sex? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Have Sex? (897 Views)

Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have Sex? by adeoladele(m): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2016
Am on seven days fasting and prayer today been the third day, i wanted to have sex to night my Wife told me no way because am on fasting i insisted that since she is my marital Wife there is noting bad she told me i will have to start from the beginning though i had my way with one round. My question is it really wrong? does that mean my prayer will not be answered?
Re: Should I Have Sex? by libertyfather(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Og forget it, if you have to start again sef wait till 2017
Re: Should I Have Sex? by Jazzlite: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2016
is this a bible class?
adeoladele:
Am on seven days fasting and prayer today been the third day, i wanted to have sex to night my Wife told me no way because am on fasting i insisted that since she is my marital Wife there is noting bad she told me i will have to start from the beginning though i had my way with one round. My question is it really wrong? does that mean my prayer will not be answered?
Re: Should I Have Sex? by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Chia konji na bad thing....bro i dnt see anything bad in it,go ahead nd make love with her cos she is ur wife but na satan dey call u oooo

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex? by Peacetemi: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2016
Why are you asking us if you should have sex after one round?
Re: Should I Have Sex? by ifenes(m): 2:22am On Apr 28, 2016
This is shocking. There is no god to answer any prayers. Stop the hunger strike and have sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Sex? by adeoladele(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2016
I need a bible reference to back your advise
Re: Should I Have Sex? by jayriginal: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2016
adeoladele:

Did you need a Bible to back your one round?

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex? by ifenes(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2016
adeoladele:

If you need bible references for everything, you have made yourself limited,when you are meant to be an unlimited being.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2016
You shouldnt have had sex. Why were you fasting in the first place? You were abstaining from worldly pleasures to present yourself pure to God. Your wife no dey run, just like the food, you would still have them later.. Just give those days to God.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex? by promise101: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2016
Larryfly:
You shouldnt have had sex. Why were you fasting in the first place? You were abstaining from worldly pleasures to present yourself pure to God. Your wife no dey run, just like the food, you would still have them later.. Just give those days to God.
It is not bad anyway. But, as for me, it will make me reduce in the focus I have while fasting.
Re: Should I Have Sex? by misreal(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2016
adeoladele:
nothing is wrong with having sex with your wife,but it might serve as a distraction to your goal...at least we you love God and desire to seek his face..kudos to you
Re: Should I Have Sex? by Amberon: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
1 Corinthians 7: 5 Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time , that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex? by Amberon: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rotflmao to China cheesy cheesy cheesy

Larryfly:
You shouldnt have had sex. Why were you fasting in the first place? You were abstaining from worldly pleasures to present yourself pure to God. Your wife no dey run , just like the food, you would still have them later.. Just give those days to God.
Re: Should I Have Sex? by Amberon: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
you will be surprised.
ifenes:
This is shocking. There is no god to answer any prayers. Stop the hunger strike and have sex
Re: Should I Have Sex? by ifenes(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amberon:
you will be surprised.

Does google answer requests? Yes it does! We have millions of evidence.
Re: Should I Have Sex? by taiwo05(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
look at how Satan tempted u and u failed, thank God Satan couldn't stop Jesus when he fasted for 40days.
Re: Should I Have Sex? by promise101: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amberon:
1 Corinthians 7: 5 Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time , that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1Corithian 7:6"But I speak this by permission and NOT OF COMMANDMENT"

*smiling*
Re: Should I Have Sex? by Jazzlite: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amberon:
I love the bolded.... bro was seeing things.

(1) (Reply)

Saving A Life And Paying Tithe / Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 / Vooks, This Is A Call Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.