Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

[] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [] (4417 Views)

Get MTN Free 4GB Of Data Now!!! / MTN Free 2gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[] by Leonyluiz(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2016
[]
Re: [] by Sunkyphil(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2016
Even if i av i wont, no b one of una go report am to mtn, dats d last u will c

8 Likes

Re: [] by kingDELE(m): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Cheat go commot, huna no go ever leave am on lowkey. Huna go post am for twitter, FB, NL, Instagram. Eve outside contri pple dey here am

9 Likes

Re: [] by sammysammy111(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2016
my bro na true u talk, na still people here go sharp mouth for mtn, na mtn vex block am
Re: [] by Ay04z(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2016
lol.
Re: [] by Ikenna73(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Am looking For iykomo that the last free browsing you guy will ever hear.you guys can never stop still blazing airtel and etisalat on reserve.

Re: [] by Fundango: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2016
Leonyluiz:
The recently discovered mtn free browsibg code no longer rewards with data. just keeps throwing you to mtn data reset page... anyone with another pls share or add on whatsapp 09082399584
grin

There is always now
But If i see any MTN cheatz here eehh, na the end of that cheatz. grin

1 Like

Re: [] by Nbote(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Sunkyphil:
Even if i av i wont, no b one of una go report am to mtn, dats d last u will c

Some of una jus b goats and plain annoying... Did you actually expect a network glitch to last without the network fixing it? Do u have any idea how many engineers dey have on their payrolls? Some of U are quick to blame every other pesin who found out as well wen a "cheat" gets blocked and even go ahead to insult ppl who post dem. And I ask how did u find out about the cheats if someone else didn't let u know about it? D sheer greed some of us exhibit is simply embarrassing for something dats neither ur personal property nor ur inheritance. Rubbish

23 Likes

Re: [] by Sunkyphil(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Nbote:

Some of una jus b goats and plain annoying... Did you actually expect a network glitch to last without the network fixing it? Do u have any idea how many engineers dey have on their payrolls? Some of U are quick to blame every other pesin who found out as well wen a "cheat" gets blocked and even go ahead to insult ppl who post dem. And I ask how did u find out about the cheats if someone else didn't let u know about it? D sheer greed some of us exhibit is simply embarrassing for something dats neither ur personal property nor ur inheritance. Rubbish
egbon take a hike down to hell, gerraahhere

3 Likes

Re: [] by Route1(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2016
Nbote:

What you fail to realise is that people were using the cheat months before it was eventually released to guys like you who never hesitate to start posting it all over the internet, hence the reason it got blocked within 2-3 days it was posted publicly.
There are so many cheats in existence and guys are very reluctant to even share with their friends these days.

8 Likes

Re: [] by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2016
Sunkyphil:

Na fact him tell u so, take it or leave it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [] by toneawe(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
I still believe some persons are Judas in every sites. But if the cheat is not shared, how do u expect ur members to get it for use? Believe it or not, most of us register with sites that post cheats because we want to benefit from the free browsing stuff. But if the cheat won't be posted, how do u make ur members gain from ur site or page? Otherwise, such a site will lose most of its members. The gurus should look for a solution to this issue of posting cheat and avoid Judas from getting them. So Wats the way forward?

1 Like

Re: [] by Nbote(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Route1:

What you fail to realise is that people were using the cheat months before it was eventually released to guys like you who never hesitate to start posting it all over the internet, hence the reason it got blocked within 2-3 days it was posted publicly.
There are so many cheats in existence and guys are very reluctant to even share with their friends these days.

D same way some so-called guru's would claim to be the ones who hacked cheats too ryt? ?
Well ppl will always tell u what u want to hear. Oh and by the way I don't use mtn data as I don't trust their data ntwrk. Etisalat and Airtel do jus fine for me. I'm jus bothered by ppl who don't realise these cheats for what dey are and as such can b stopped or blocked at anytime. Dats what their IT units are for. There are so many plans and packages still in their early stages of testing on networks and if U're lucky u come across dem with the freebies they offer. Dats what eventually circulates as cheats which some will claim to b using since time immemorial.
Re: [] by Segadem(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Nbote:

[size=14pt]This man deserves over 1000 likes for this post.
This what ive been telling people, if there is cheats out there mtn know but it may not be rectified immediately due to best reason know for them
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: [] by Nbote(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2016
toneawe:
I still believe some persons are Judas in every sites. But if the cheat is not shared, how do u expect ur members to get it for use? Believe it or not, most of us register with sites that post cheats because we want to benefit from the free browsing stuff. But if the cheat won't be posted, how do u make ur members gain from ur site or page? Otherwise, such a site will lose most of its members. The gurus should look for a solution to this issue of posting cheat and avoid Judas from getting them. So Wats the way forward?

Don't mind some mofos who act like dey know it all. Cheats are not meant to last forever especially free ones where u don't pay a dime. Those ones are definitely a system glitch which will eventually b fixed . Ppl post it because dey know it would eventually b blocked sooner or later so dey want others to enjoy it as well while it lasts.. Dats y other paid cheats last a while longer. Some of these stewpid ppl blaming others who post it are still d ones who'll use up to 3 -5gb of or even more of the free data in a day and still expect the ntwrk not to notice... Bunch of hypocrites. D same way they found out about a cheat is the same way someone else will find out about it so whether it is posted online or not makes no difference. D only thing is wen u find out about it, make d best of it while it lasts and when it's eventually blocked everyone shuts the hell up while waiting for the nxt one... MTN belongs to nobody and is for everybody.

5 Likes

Re: [] by enambobo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
i'm still using it o. I guess it will stop after exhausting the 100mb.
Re: [] by lovemko(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nbote:

These are the kind of minds I love nd keep as friends, I haven't posted on NL for ages but your wrote a couple of lines dat will sink into sum heads... I dnt know if you're male or female I dnt really care cos I jst pm you as I love your reasoning scope... My kind of paddy

2 Likes

Re: [] by Nbote(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
lovemko:

These are the kind of minds I love nd keep as friends, I haven't posted on NL for ages but your wrote a couple of lines dat will sink into sum heads... I dnt know if you're male or female I dnt really care cos I jst pm you as I love your reasoning scope... My kind of paddy

Thanks o jare... Some Nairalanders can b plain annoying with their reasoning

1 Like

Re: [] by bastien: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nbote:

seconded..... Some bozo people will just be claiming baddoo for cheat? I saw it online and so will other people.... I shared it with all my whatsapp pals using mtn, I'm not too greedy to enjoy alone, it's not even a cheat, it's free browsing.

I used what I could use for that 2days

Re: [] by Leonyluiz(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:

i second you bro... make him go chill...
Re: [] by Amaechi5(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Okay guys if you want to get free 4GB Data or N4000 airtime on your sim, check my signature. Am giving it for free.
Re: [] by Sunkyphil(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Leonyluiz:

i second you bro... make him go chill...
na nonsense him dey yearn
Re: [] by patmegame: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2016
someone should please add me to whatsapp group in case of any updates here is my whatsapp number 08102866378
Re: [] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
pls add me to d group thez my no 09090887010
Re: [] by iykomo0(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2016
Ikenna73:
Am looking For iykomo that the last free browsing you guy will ever hear.you guys can never stop still blazing airtel and etisalat on reserve.
i am iykomo ... /... Bt dat cheat was nt reported by me.. I only use twitter for such. . .
Re: [] by yungtee007(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2016
All of una no go leave cheat on a lowkey...even outside country dem dey use am....awon wayray

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Took All My Airtime / Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone / Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.