Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. (4431 Views)

This Android Game Will Blow Your Mind / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Spooby: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Spooby: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Leagoo M5, Leagoo M5 Plus, Leagoo M5 Edge, Leagoo M8, Leagoo M8 Pro, Leagoo Z5C, Leagoo T1 Plus, Leagoo Z3C, Leagoo Z1C, Leagoo M9, ARK Benefit M8, Zopo Speed 7 Plus, UHANS A101, Doogee X5 Max, Doogee X5 Max Pro, Doogee Shoot 1, Doogee Shoot 2, Tecno W2, Homtom HT16, Umi London, Kiano Elegance 5.1, iLife Fivo Lite, Mito A39, Vertex Impress InTouch 4G, Vertex Impress Genius, myPhone Hammer Energy, Advan S5E NXT, Advan S4Z, Advan i5E, STF AERIAL PLUS, STF JOY PRO, Tesla SP6.2, Cubot Rainbow, EXTREME 7, Haier T51, Cherry Mobile Flare S5, Cherry Mobile Flare J2S, Cherry Mobile Flare P1, NOA H6, Pelitt T1 PLUS, Prestigio Grace M5 LTE, BQ 5510.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Lexusgs430: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Google simply trying to up the ante, against China...... By the time an alternative OS is launched completely, Google knows trouble looms.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by henryobinna(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Google simply trying to up the ante, against China...... By the time an alternative OS is launched completely, Google knows trouble looms.......
Chinese phones are infamous for for malwares.... so don't make it look like they're scared of an android alternative... moreover China has been using alternative to pretty much everything you use for a very long time, including Google search itself

3 Likes

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Lexusgs430: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
henryobinna:
Chinese phones are infamous for for malwares.... so don't make it look like they're scared of an android alternative... moreover China has been using alternative to pretty much everything you use for a very long time, including Google search itself

Malwares are everywhere, pre installed or otherwise. Let's not make it sound like it's a disaster.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Abfinest007(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
this warning look like beefing
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by henryobinna(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Malwares are everywhere, pre installed or otherwise. Let's not make it sound like it's a disaster.......
malwares are disasters unless you don't know what malwares are...

and just so you know, the issue of android vs huawei has little to nothing to do with Google.

it's actually US government vs Huawe, Google being an American company and dormiciled in the US is just obeying by blocking huawei off..

with or without the orde, Google would always warn about malrware filled phones

5 Likes

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Lexusgs430: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
henryobinna:
malwares are disasters unless you don't know what malwares are...

and just so you know, the issue of android vs huawei has little to nothing to do with Google.

it's actually US government vs Huawe, Google being an American company and dormiciled in the US is just obeying by blocking huawei off..

with or without the orde, Google would always warn about malrware filled phones

I don't know what malwares are? I probably don't know......

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by sureinfo: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
at least the pouvoir 3 is not mention there, i might as well enjoy a lot

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I don't know what malwares are? I probably don't know......
Malware is a used phone warehouse located at Ajangbadi

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Realboygenius(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
sureinfo:
at least the pouvoir 3 is not mention there, i might as well enjoy a lot

Hows the battery life?
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by fringz11(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2019
I use a Leagoo z6 ... Damn I fight these malwares every minute.....

I wish I never bought it

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Gazzy88(m): 5:21am On Jun 17, 2019
fringz11:

I wish I never bought it
root your phone to remove it.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Timmyspy(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2019
My Doogee X5 Max Pro came with quite a few. But I eventually rooted the idiot and blocked/unistalled unnecessary apps then installed a firewall and that was the end of it. Ironically, many people do not not realize that Google Gapps apps are all malwares too. From Google play store to Google play services, YouTube, maps, Gmail, music, etc. I just uninstall or disable them permanently immediately I get a new phone. And my data last like kí lóde.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by gogeekish(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2019
I can confirm for Tecno W2..

It installs unnecessary apps having chrome icon itself. Even after flash. It keep installing more useless apps.
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by bravesoul247(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2019
How can one know when malware are installed in them?
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by bravesoul247(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2019
Timmyspy:
My Doogee X5 Max Pro came with quite a few. But I eventually rooted the idiot and blocked/unistalled unnecessary apps then installed a firewall and that was the end of it. Ironically, many people do not not realize that Google Gapps apps are all malwares too. From Google play store to Google play services, YouTube, maps, Gmail, music, etc. I just uninstall or disable them permanently immediately I get a new phone. And my data last like kí lóde.
how do I make my data last? Cos the way my data finishes ehn, e remain to buy airtel company and convert am to data.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by bravesoul247(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2019
gogeekish:
I can confirm for Tecno W2..

It installs unnecessary apps having chrome icon itself. Even after flash. It keep installing more useless apps.
that one na malware o.
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Kingkun69(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

are u stupid...
Malware is bad for any electronic system
Because you brought cheap laptop from nairaland or one china iPhone doesn't mean everyone has too
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by fringz11(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2019
Gazzy88:
root your phone to remove it.

Why do I need to root a phone which does not live to expectations....

Got another...
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by respect80(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2019
fringz11:

I wish I never bought it
Faced the same same thing with Leagoo kiicaa power which was gifted to my kid brother.
Later fixed the problem sha.

Mention me if you are still using the phone and need a solution
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Kingkun69:
are u stupid...
Malware is bad for any electronic system
Because you brought cheap laptop from nairaland or one china iPhone doesn't mean everyone has too

Ask your parents how stupid they are.......
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by fringz11(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2019
respect80:

Faced the same same thing with Leagoo kiicaa power which was gifted to my kid brother.
Later fixed the problem sha.

Mention me if you are still using the phone and need a solution

Hello there
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by respect80(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2019
fringz11:

Hello there
Yeah....

It was exactly the app called DAbrowser that kept installing itself whether it's connected to the internet or not in my kid brother's leagoo kiicaa power.

What I did...
I went to the >>>phone settings >>>About Phone >>>System Updates.

If you find any update ready for download, download it and make sure your phone battery is well charged beyond 50% then click on install update.

The phone mighty reboot several times but as soon as the update is installed, the problem will be fixed so goodluck with it.
That's exactly the simple procedure I used to fix the malware problem in my kid brother's Leagoo kiicaa power.
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by fringz11(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2019
respect80:

Yeah....

It was exactly the app called DAbrowser that kept installing itself whether it's connected to the internet or not in my kid brother's leagoo kiicaa power.

What I did...

If you find any update ready for download, download it and make sure your phone battery is well charged beyond 50% then click on install update.

The phone mighty reboot several times but as soon as the update is installed, the problem will be fixed so goodluck with it.
That's exactly the simple procedure I used to fix the malware problem in my kid brother's Leagoo kiicaa power.

Will try that.. .thanks man

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by Timmyspy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
bravesoul247:
how do I make my data last? Cos the way my data finishes ehn, e remain to buy airtel company and convert am to data.
Activate data saver. Disable all Google apps on your phone. Install a data manager to monitor the culprit.
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by bravesoul247(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Timmyspy:

Activate data saver. Disable all Google apps on your phone. Install a data manager to monitor the culprit.
Thanks alot
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by fringz11(m): 1:57am On Jul 08, 2019
respect80:

Yeah....

What I did...

Didn't work
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by respect80(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2019
fringz11:

Didn't work
Did you find any update in the system update menu?
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by BossOluwendy(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2019
I pity people buying and praising Chinese phones! These Chinese phone companies are spying on people and collecting people's data illegally
...one of the reasons the POTUS banned Huawei...
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by fringz11(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
respect80:

Did you find any update in the system update menu?

Yes,
Re: Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. by respect80(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
fringz11:

Yes,

That's strange. The update I installed which fixed the problem was around 15mb or so.

How many mb was the one you downloaded?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Wit HTC Inspire4g 3G Networks. / Font Application On Camon C8 / Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.