Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Reasons Why Girls Avoid Wearing Skirts - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reasons Why Girls Avoid Wearing Skirts (1323 Views)

Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) / Why Girls In Tight Dresses Will Never Go Out Of Style / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Girls Avoid Wearing Skirts by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Ever wonder why the street is full of trousers lately...Most Girlz of nowadayz feel these ways i guess
~I should not have worn a skirt today.
~Will people notice that I didn't really shave the backs of my legs?
~Should have worn tights.
~Oh shoot, was that just a breeze? This could get bad.
~What underwear am I wearing..Should have worn Spandex shorts underneath this shit.
~Oh great, I dropped something. If I lean over to pick it up, I will probably be exposing myself to the rest of the world.chai
~Remember that time i wore a WHITE skirt with RED underwear? That was bad.
~Wait. Can someone see my underwear NOW through this skirt?
~Oh Lawd, it is muuuuch shorter looking when I sit down.
~I don't know how anyone rides a bike in this thing.(Ask chinese girlz they rule there)
~Oh no..Too late to try to adjust it now my lapz r xposed
~Why is this skirt shorter in the back than in the front? Is my butt really that big or small?
~Yet I'm strangely free as well.
~Despite feeling lots of anxiety about this skirt, I think u make me look nice
~You're like the crazy friend who, when she comes to town, makes you stay up late and party. And you think you're not going to enjoy it but then you do!
~And, I mean, at least going to the bathroom is easy.
~I just hope I didn't leave my skirt tucked into my underwear.
~Phew.
#BringBackTheSkirts...We Miss It
No offense to the everyday trouser ladies

Re: Reasons Why Girls Avoid Wearing Skirts by Damianbrown(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2016
Wetin u won use skirt do

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Avoid Wearing Skirts by wordbank(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2016
[b]Deeper Life girl comes to mind [/b]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Avoid Wearing Skirts by mackhunter77: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2016
I was thinking this might be a good reason too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ur Today Is Greater Than Your Yesterday / Most Expensive Belt In The World Costs N89 Million / Best Pretty Cornrow Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.