Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work (46379 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Badagry (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits IDP Camp, Abuja / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
stubbornman:

Madam you're beefing then...... Ayodele should do something productive so we can notice him...
Jumoke is not a product of luck there were many bread sellers on the street of Lagos that day but God had to put her in the right place....
Mehn.. u just attacked urself with your own sword.
There are many students too in uni, so God had to put dada in the right place as well. Is that the case or he worked hard to get his grades?
Did olajumoke use to hawk there every day waiing for that day? How has she contributed with modelling?
look I'm not against pple celebrating her, I'm just pained by the fact that priority isn't given to the right person
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by fm7070: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=20pt]Oh Lord, Change my story like you did to Olajumoke[/size]
[size=20pt]Oh Lord, Change my status like you did to Olajumoke[/size]
[size=20pt]God of Olajumoke, answer my prayers too[/size]

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Singing.

" Level has changed "..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by hornyman(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
iamrealdeji:
but if Buhari speaks Hausa or Fulani,will you understand what he's saying? Since we have no common native language,English has to be spoken

What's the job of translators? Speak what u are fluent with.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by iamrealdeji(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
hornyman:

What's the job of translators? Speak what u are fluent with.
communicating with your own people with the aid of translator? That doesn't make any sense. And who told you he's not fluent in English?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by hornyman(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
communicating with your own people with the aid of translator? That doesn't make any sense. And who told you he's not fluent in English?

I'm not saying he is not fluent in English. I am fluent too, but I'm just thinking out loud. If its me I will rather use a language I am comfortable with. For example, GEJ wife shud have been using Bayelsan language and by so doing, no one will laugh at her. She does nothing wrong because English Is not our language, anyone can make blunder speaking it. But she tried to use a popular language she was not fluent and comfortable with. No one laugh at Germans, Japanese when dey decide to use their language. Sometimes, some of the Germany leader does use English, while some of their leaders use their native language. All German native don't understand English and all Germans don't understand their native language. They will certainly get someone to translate for them or leaders get translators for them. You can't please all your citizens. GEJ's wife embarrassed herself cos she tries to please the Nigerian citizen, its not a must u speak a language u are not fluent in all in a bid to please people.

Recently, a program was organised in Ibadan. Everyone who speaks do speak in English, then the king, Olubadan speaks in Yoruba, cos he knows he could not speak fluently in English. Its no shame at all. I love that fact. Some other kings speak English and the rest speak Yoruba. No shame at all. You might be a leader who does not understand English fluently or comfortable in that language. English shouldn't be the bases for selecting a leader. Leaders posses different great leadership qualities. If a leader have great qualities he should be selected not because he is fluent in English or possess a lot of education.

Some footballers do speak in their native languages sometimes even though they can speak English. While the rest who understand English language fluently express themselves in English, others speak any language they understand, either language of the country they have played for. Its NOT a shame but in Nigeria, footballer that even dropped out of secondary school with bad English will like to speak English language which is not even fluent in their mouth, and thereby causing them to embarrass themselves and the nation. Speak the language u are good in. You don't try to satisfy everybody. Just be yourself. Express yourself in a way its best good for you.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by FemmyPRAISE: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=stubbornman post=45121327]
Madam you're beefing then...... Ayodele should do something productive so we can notice him...

You are still beefing...not luck but grace
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by iamrealdeji(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
hornyman:

I'm not saying he is not fluent in English. I am fluent too, but I'm just thinking out loud. If its me I will rather use a language I am comfortable with. For example, GEJ wife shud have been using Bayelsan language and by so doing, no one will laugh at her. She does nothing wrong because English Is not our language, anyone can make blunder speaking it. But she tried to use a popular language she was not fluent and comfortable with. No one laugh at Germans, Japanese when dey decide to use their language. Sometimes, some of the Germany leader does use English, while some of their leaders use their native language. All German native don't understand English and all Germans don't understand their native language. They will certainly get someone to translate for them or leaders get translators for them. You can't please all your citizens. GEJ's wife embarrassed herself cos she tries to please the Nigerian citizen, its not a must u speak a language u are not fluent in all in a bid to please people.

Recently, a program was organised in Ibadan. Everyone who speaks do speak in English, then the king, Olubadan speaks in Yoruba, cos he knows he could not speak fluently in English. Its no shame at all. I love that fact. Some other kings speak English and the rest speak Yoruba. No shame at all. You might be a leader who does not understand English fluently or comfortable in that language. English shouldn't be the bases for selecting a leader. Leaders posses different great leadership qualities. If a leader have great qualities he should be selected not because he is fluent in English or possess a lot of education.

Some footballers do speak in their native languages sometimes even though they can speak English. While the rest who understand English language fluently express themselves in English, others speak any language they understand, either language of the country they have played for. Its NOT a shame but in Nigeria, footballer that even dropped out of secondary school with bad English will like to speak English language which is not even fluent in their mouth, and thereby causing them to embarrass themselves and the nation. Speak the language u are good in. You don't try to satisfy everybody. Just be yourself. Express yourself in a way its best good for you.
i'll subscribe to the fact that being fluent in English doesn't mean you're not intelligent. Most  Kwarans for example are illiterates and the literate among them speak bad English,but someone like Bukola Saraki that's fluent in English and speaks good English is considered as intelligent and once he can speak English,they already believe anything he's saying and they believe he's right because they don't really understand what he's saying,they just believe he's being positive and everything he says is a YES. That's why he's able to manipulate Kwarans anyhow. But if it was to be based on every politician speaking their mother tongue,Bukola wouldn't be considered exceptionally intelligent because others will also be able to express themselves and people would understand what's kicking better. As for mama Peace,her mistake is speaking English indeed. But our own mistake is making English our official language in the first place. How many percentage of Nigerians is fluent and really understand this so called official language? World best students were to be awarded,the best student might be a chinese and might not be able to speak any English. That's why we're still called a 3rd world country,we have a long way to go. And the issue of tribalism is another big problem
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by hornyman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
i'll subscribe to the fact that being fluent in English doesn't mean you're not intelligent. Most  Kwarans for example are illiterates and the literate among them speak bad English,but someone like Bukola Saraki that's fluent in English and speaks good English is considered as intelligent and once he can speak English,they already believe anything he's saying and they believe he's right because they don't really understand what he's saying,they just believe he's being positive and everything he says is a YES. That's why he's able to manipulate Kwarans anyhow. But if it was to be based on every politician speaking their mother tongue,Bukola wouldn't be considered exceptionally intelligent because others will also be able to express themselves and people would understand what's kicking better. As for mama Peace,her mistake is speaking English indeed. But our own mistake is making English our official language in the first place. How many percentage of Nigerians is fluent and really understand this so called official language? World best students were to be awarded,the best student might be a chinese and might not be able to speak any English. That's why we're still called a 3rd world country,we have a long way to go. And the issue of tribalism is another big problem

Wow nice.... U are so right. We are on the same page. Most Nigerians or African citizens that are fluent in English are half intelligent or not intelligent at all. Yes, I support your point right there, when you said Mama Peace mistake was when she chose to speak English and our mistake is choosing English as our official language. Even English teachers in Nigeria make blunders most times. The British most times make mistake speaking this their so called official language. Yeah tribalism is our next big problem, hence why we failed as a nation and yet no development.

Most countries that have their native language as their official language are developed or fast developing than most African nations that borrowed their official languages. Nigeria for example, patterned her everything in the way of British and this has been a huge problem. We find it so difficult to break a way from the British. And development can't come, if we keep following in the foot steps of our so called colonial master. We are complementing their efforts instead to be competing with them cos whatever they do, we support, use, and borrow without questions, whether its good or bad, we just follow suit like Zombies. That's why they throw whatever they like at us and we accept. Most Nigerian don't even like whatever is made or bought here, they see it as fake, tagged it local.

"Local" to some people, represents something that stinks, low quality, cheap, and bad. So they don't want to associate with it. "Foreign" represents, sweet music to the ear, high quality, expensive, good stuff. I pitied my country men most times but they refused to see things in the right direction. When the British invent something new, we are not suppose to keep using the thing we are suppose to carve a nitch for ourselves and invent a better stuff that will complete their innovations. If we can't think in this direction we will never grow or develop. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babs Cardini, The Magician: Daddy Freeze Meets 19-Year-Old Nigerian Magician / Adam Zango To Marry Sixth Wife / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.