Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby (86099 Views)

Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas / Okey Bakassi's Military Outfit For A Movie Role: Fan Complains As Actor Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by 4nobody4every1: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
dat baby look like tubaba. jus sayin
tongue

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by sukkot: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
4nobody4every1:
tongue
hahaha salute bros grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by slavemerchant: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
freshness2020:

And you are an eye witness when all these hits were going on... so why didn't you hit to complete the cycle....

Because his joystick is too little

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by 4nobody4every1: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
hahaha salute bros grin
grin cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Olushauneddy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
amiskurie:
Teebillz just realized his baby head looks more like donjazzy's head...he's now crying on IG
Una go kill Tiwa and Coffebillz.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Michellla(f): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
tiwa and tee_bliz giving
nairaland
something
to
talk
about
this
week.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Revolva(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hhahha teebilz don suffer
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by yakubuadeiza(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
amiskurie:
Teebillz just realized his baby head looks more like donjazzy's head...he's now crying on IG

Cho. ..Nigga easy now were you there when Don baba J was kpakaying? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
amiskurie:
You fit kill person.Hope this will not affect further dealings with the don o.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Iko5000: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why the slandering . Would you be happy if someone say the same thing about your Mother
IamOpemipo:
Jazzy hit that

2baba (the best that eva did it) hit that

Sid hit that..

Pato hit that..

This hoezz ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by kulekaa(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
itsidammie:

u r wicked grin
yes very very wicked
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by otunbateekay(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
amiskurie:
. Wicked!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
singlefade25:
grin
PDP OR APC

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by dasparrow: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
chinawapzy:
dats her problem, who force her to marry?

Nigerian society of course.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Cmiller(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
amiskurie:
who discover Mungo park?
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by endeedike(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Last time I will do in life is wife this harlots parading themselves as celebrity..no sense of decency and morality..women willing to go extra mile achieve spotlight of fame...Teebills u asked for it..Die if you won die...The moment u forgot to see the compatibility is the begininning of ur downfall.Marriage wey never even reach 3yrs an this mess is coming up..Bros My mom and dad did 35yrs and still counting..this filth never even for once came up... Tiwa savage my yansh

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by endeedike(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Last tin I will do in life is wife this harlots parading themselves as celebrity..no sense of decency and morality..women willing to go extra mile achieve spotlight of fame...Teebills u asked for it..Die if you won die...The moment u forgot to see the compatibility is the begininning of ur downfall.Marriage wey never even reach 3yrs an this mess is coming up..Bros My mom and dad did 35yrs and still counting..this filth never even for once came up... Tiwa savage my yansh
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Cmiller(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Jazzy hit that
Sid hit that..
Pato hit that..
This hoezz ain't loyal
ó kwa Tiwa "Tha Hit" Savage.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by NanciaKay(f): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ha! you wey know? I think she actually really care less about her hobby. Poor Tunde. Him wan kill himself. Tiwa will not loose nor feel guilty if he does.
She cares less..

JohnnyBling:
"Since I gave birth to my baby my followership has actually grown to 1.4 million on Instagram and twitter respectively. It is growing way faster since I had my baby. I would actually say my baby is a blessing", she said.

So her basis for saying her baby is a blessing is cos of her increase in social media followers

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by alaskido(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Since all these guys dey hit, me too want to hit o. I love this babe die. If everyone don hit and una reject her, me I go marry her o. Chei my crush Tiwa. No mind them. Na which woman never hit before she enter husband house for Nigeria these days? Except na virgin you marry.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Lagban(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
theshaderoom:

someone also said otedola hit that too
d guy who bleepd Linda Ikeji also hit #Savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Lagban(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
singlefade25:
grin
love ur boobs
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by amtaken(f): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Teebills is simply jealous of Tiwa's success.

Nothing makes an average African man uncomfortable/insecure like being married to a totally financially independent woman.

Tiwa is more popular than he is and she is a brand ambassador to many multinational companies.

She's beautiful, sexy and quite fierce in her looks so dude be sulking.

That's why I like Omotola's hubby; dude got his own and is therefore confident of himself even when the wife is idolised for her beauty and physique .

The same thing with Omoni Oboli's hubby. Omoni makes at least N15m per cinema movie and Nnamdi is not jealous/intimidated.

Tiwa please leave that man before he blocks your nose with pillow in your sleep.

Insecure dude.

You can commit the suicide already.

Who's stopping you?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by samsam2019: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
amiskurie:
hahhahhahhahaahaahahhaahahah

Savaged

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by IamOpemipo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Iko5000:
Why the slandering . Would you be happy if someone say the same thing about your Mother

Why mention my mom? If I start now, dem go say cyberbully
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Googleus(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
when Don baba was singing "Emi na do, Emi na do" u guys never understood till now...

this hoes aren't LOYAL

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Jazzy hit that

Sid hit that..

Pato hit that..

This hoezz ain't loyal
stop yarning rubish,she had a past like everyone out there. The husband better tell us the number of girls he ducked before he married her not just counting the people she has been with prior to her marriage to him.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by FrankValency(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
singlefade25:
grin
how do I vote for this beauty.....I can even campaign for her, no bleeping required, its all free of charge
Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by IamOpemipo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
tochimas:
stop yarning rubish,she had a past like everyone out there. The husband better tell us the number of girls he ducked before he married her not just counting the people she has been with prior to her marriage to him.

Com of it and get shi strait, wat if she was fuckin dis guys wen she was married to the husband..u'll prob defend dt too abi

U prob a hoe too dumbfuckk

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
freshness2020:

And you are an eye witness when all these hits were going on... so why didn't you hit to complete the cycle....

He dd nt hit d hole because d heat s too much!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby by singlefade25(f): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
please do.....#teamivyy#. i will PM you shortly. grin
FrankValency:
how do I vote for this beauty.....I can even campaign for her, no bleeping required, its all free of charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees / Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.