Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (36406 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Complains Of $35,000 Billing From Fans (Video)) / Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) / Moyo Lawal Pierces Her Mouth, Complains Of Swelling (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2017
So minutes ago Nollywood Actress,Kate Henshaw took to Instagram to share a short video and for some reasons she complained about how expensive Minerals (drinks) are sold at Cinema,it really got to her when one of the staffs there told her a plastic bottle of Coke was N300, Damn N300? Its as if they are adding the expenses used in running the Cinema to the price of the Mineral.

However, the already made actress did not make it seem like the drink was too expensive but she basically told them:

“So this is how you guys sale drinks here? Its alright,Its alright,next time I will come with my own mineral”
Further more,the Actress went on express that buying drinks at cinema wasnt a big deal (Although it is to some people) she wrote:

“Having a laugh with the girls behind the counter..

Here to watch THE MOVIE Couple’s Award at Filmhouse Surulere….������”

Source: https://joelsblog.com.ng/kate-henshaw-complains-of-how-expensive-minerals-are-sold-in-cinema-lol/

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2017
@ Lalasticlala why should Mineral be sold at N300?

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Mama Iyabo wey dey sell for 150 no get packaging.

Do you want Eko Hotels to sell a bottle of water for 50 naira?

For you to be in such places, it means you've got extra money to spend.

yinchar:

People like you are the problem of this country

Paying excesssively for something that doesn’t worth it is madness.

So because am at Eko Hotels, a bottle of water that we all know is N50 should be sold for N500; same content same quality. Come on grow up bro. There are other things you can do with your hard earned money, not contributing it to the capitalist wealth.

An 100% increment should be the maximum limit, max of N100 for same bottle sold for N50.
Well, this 'problem' is NOT exclusive to this country.

Do you get to live in Los Angeles or metropolitan New York at the same amount to get to live in one subregion in Texas?
This life is not fair bro

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by adaksbullet: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2017
While are telled us? undecided I'm I the person that his sent u too go and wash cenema? undecided undecided undecided

Broke ppls his think his haved idea undecided undecided undecided

We that used too buyed coke for 5k, are we do complaint too u Kate ensure? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Guess she doesn't go for clubbing! !÷

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Person go dey patrol instagram and twitter to celebs posts and thinks he/she is a blogger. Smh

13 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by kamatofeelz(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2017
hmmmm....i go tell okiemute nd Do good...
Oh I miss Abroad

12 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by yinchar(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Mama Iyabo wey dey sell for 150 no get packaging.

Do you want Eko Hotels to sell a bottle of water for 50 naira?

For you to be in such places, it means you?e got extra money to spend.

People like you are the problem of this country

Paying excesssively for something that doesn’t worth it is madness.

So because am at Eko Hotels, a bottle of water that we all know is N50 should be sold for N500; same content same quality. Come on grow up bro. There are other things you can do with your hard earned money, not contributing it to the capitalist wealth.

An 100% increment should be the maximum limit, max of N100 for same bottle sold for N50.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by cremedelacreme: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Why is she complaining? No be dem cause am? If people go buy pirated CD for 100 for Alaba who will have time to go to the cinema and watch movies for 1,500? angry

11 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by LesbianBoy(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Sunnycliff(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2017
But no one mandates you to buy the coke from the cinema sellers
Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Articul8(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Jeje buy ur tin at home. Off the light while the movie is playing. Perhaps also sleep off on the movie. Put on the light when u wake up. Na my owm cinema b dt

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Must you go?

The rich also cry.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by pweshboi(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm my sister if I tell you the things Wey my eyes Don see. I Don buy bottle water for 800naira before. so gboju... the rate of extortion is just crazy cos the environment is different from a road side shop.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Einl(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Try buying drinks and snacks at a cinema here in London.����
You'll understand that Nigeria is cheap.

12 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Mcanie: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
They added the price for the packaging grin. What would she say if it was at transcorp? She go cry be that grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
She don chop belle full! Person wey never chop dey go cinema for Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by salbis(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
original
Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by pocohantas(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
She knows nothing about business.
A percentage of every 'overhead cost' must be represented in the cost of that coke. That's how to remain in business... angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Holla20(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Luxury goods
Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by val4sure(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
If it's too expensive for you ma next time don't forget to carry your own bottle of mineral,if you wan buy am 50 naira,mama nkechi shop never close down for street.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by itiswellandwell: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Okay ooo
Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Whatsappmathema(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2017
You drink under a.c. go drink under oshodi sun make you know howfar

anyone try run a.c. for 15hours daily and see what it would cost you

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Whatsappmathema:
You drink under a.c. go drink under oshodi sun make you know howfar

So the a.c is what makes the price N300 I instead of N100?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by obajoey(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2017
she be celeb, make she deal with it. them no force her enter.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2017
I am married to this lady in the spirit world!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by lafuria1(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2017
It's standard in every cinema, not only IN Nigeria
Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Cos the other actress complained of lekki toll gate fee abi

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by Sage7(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2017
They should increase the price of popcorn at the cinemas because of the way some people munch on it in the screen room. Very annoying sometimes I feel like putting off the screen

You have to be rich to eat at WHITEHOUSE yaba. Inflation all day everyday!

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas by chriskosherbal(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2017
But sincerely all these hotels,clubs and fast food joints should take it easy on the way they skyrocket prices of items jare..

I once bought bottled water in one hotel that normally is sold outside for #80 for #600 naira. .haba...see supernormal profit.

Kate ny dey form na correct babe.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) / Osuofia, Chiwetalu Agu At Bianca Ojukwu's Mum's Burial (Photos) / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.