Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her (42388 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Stop Bleaching Fans Blasts Oritsefemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by ideatoprince18(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2016
another name for toolz shd b chameleon
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by martineverest(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Glutathione is next... Lagosians and breaching are like....

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by TrueHeart365(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2016
this isn't bleaching na. it's like cleansing your skin from toxins and dead layers.

her dark color will return over time but smoother brighter and clearer.

Africans sefgrin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Rotimisegun: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Smh

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
she is a real tool

Fancy my tool in her tool.. but wait.. i hope she did that hyper-pigmentation thingy in the nether-regions and butt-crack - cos I ain't tooling with no multi-color muffins - HELL NO!!
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Having a chemical peel IS NOT bleaching!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by mrbash6113(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2016
baba suwe caused this!!!!!! he invented toning
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by lyterydim(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2016
Who has big pin charger
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Pearlvictory(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2016
And I'm supposed to dance, cry, jump, have sex or what after seeing this post? Someone please throw more light.
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2016
The buffon MrCork caused this.
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by dare2differ: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2016
It is not bleachingundecided. Your face would only appear brighter, a natural brightness. It removes dead skin cells and age spots.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by sukkot: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2016
everydayperson:

Fancy my tool in her tool .. but wait.. i hope she did that hyper-pigmentation thingy in the nether-regions and butt-crack - cos I ain't tooling with no multi-color muffins - HELL NO!!
awww hell nahhhhh he didnt shocked oh yes you did ? thats a married woman you are talking about nigga undecided

stop tooling around with the tool toolz ma nigga grin
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by singlefade25(f): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2016
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by BossDanniee(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Who She EPP?
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
awww hell nahhhhh he didnt shocked oh yes you did ? thats a married woman you are talking about nigga undecided

stop tooling around with the tool toolz ma nigga grin

She married shocked shocked Hell nooooo! been tapping that booty in my dreams all month long and biatch didn't even tell me she married .. Aarrgh.. grin grin
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2016
singlefade25:
na wa o

dat her real hair or a massive wig from NOBEL Carpets
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by sukkot: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2016
everydayperson:

She married shocked shocked Hell nooooo! been tapping that booty in my dreams all month long and biatch didn't even tell me she married .. Aarrgh.. grin grin
well you need to wake up and give yourself 24 strokes of koboko embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by 9jatatafo(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Obesity and bleaching. What a good combination. I don't know why some people are not proud of how they are
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by bigtt76(f): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2016
Hahaha ...the chappy for your pix bleached out becos e want make tattoo show for body grin All those lizard and arrow wen he draw tongue

Oghumu1:
Who bleaching hepp?
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by creamylicious(f): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2016
what rubbish ..... your husband just realised that you are ageing gradually after nights with him.... now you want to do forever young so that when we ask ur secret you wi say its just water ..... see fear of wrinkles, keep up the hyper pigmentation rubbish after downing alcohol

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Oghumu1(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...the chappy for your pix bleached out becos e want make tattoo show for body grin All those lizard and arrow wen he draw tongue

Lol I saw it too, at least he has good reason for bleaching.
Don't u think the company manufacturing it should be sued?
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by slowbreeze(f): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Toolz and inferiority complex...She is naturally chocolate coloured and dat has always worked out well..
D first tin on her mind should av been to loose all dat excess body fat b4 taking -in & child birth not bleaching abi na hyper pigmentation removal cos after one kid wit such bod? E no go easy......
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by singlefade25(f): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2016
hahahahaha, lol@NOBEL carpet
everydayperson:

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2016
slowbreeze:
Toolz and inferiority complex...She is naturally chocolate coloured and dat has always worked out well..
D first tin on her mind should av been to loose all dat excess body fat b4 taking -in & child birth not bleaching abi na hyper pigmentation removal cos after one kid wit such bod? E no go easy......

Despite her heft, I admired her skin tone.

People just don't know when to leave well alone.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2016
You're overly obese and now you're bleaching...bit*h pick a struggle..haba
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Proffdada: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
jerryunit48:
Roll model
you mean troll model
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
who your pishure epp? grin
Oghumu1:
Who bleaching hepp?
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by mayskit4luv(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
From d name sef, it's obvious it's bleaching! 'HYPERPIGMENTATION'..... Hailing all ISOTOPES in da building!
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by bedspread: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
THIS ONE AND HER TYPES ARE BEING INFLUENCED BY illuminati spirit!! The spirit is in the atmosphere. Don't be shocked to hear more crazy stunts from her
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by singlefade25(f): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
everydayperson:

Please Vote for her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orezi 31st Birthday Cake From Fan Got People Talking / Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares Beautiful New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.