Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her (42387 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Stop Bleaching Fans Blasts Oritsefemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigerians can be so daft i swear. Chemical peel has now become bleaching. Very soon they will say microderma abrasion is bleaching. Illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by joshuaidibia(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
martineverest:
Glutathione is next... Lagosians and breaching are like....
Martins hwfa na
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
TrueHeart365:
this isn't bleaching na. it's like cleansing your skin from toxins and dead layers.

her dark color will return over time but smoother brighter and clearer.

Africans sefgrin.

Preach!

Olodos everywhere smhhh
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
A chemical peel is not bleaching, please stop spreading wrong information. Google is here for a reason. Chemical peels are used on people with acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, melasma, aging skin etc. Please do not shame someone for doing something regular. Funny enough a chemical peel could give the illusion of lighter skin because it gives a glow but cannot make someone shades lighter without the use of lightening creams. Peels like mandelic acid are very good with darker skin tones. They clear scarring without changing the skintone.
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by mimicue(f): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigerians are always quick to judge.. She is not bleaching the chemical peel is to get rid of hyper pigmentation and acne spots on the face and that's what's she's doin and in order to do this obviously her face will get fairer in the process and when she's done it will blend back together .. It's better than using cream and faster if you have money to get rid of those aged spots
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by singlefade25(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Isn't she beautiful? grin Ivyyfor MISSNL 2016
everydayperson:

dat her real hair or a massive wig from NOBEL Carpets

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by martineverest(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
joshuaidibia:
Martins hwfa na
broda joshua.i dey o.how d day
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
This fat pig should take her issues and jump in the lagoon. Nobody has time for her attention seeking antics, everyone's on Tiwa and Tbillz's issue. Na that one concern me.
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by joshuaidibia(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
martineverest:
broda joshua.i dey o.how d day
We thank jah. I no even knw which state u dey stay sef.
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Oghumu1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
dammydrumz:
who your pishure epp? grin
Lol , e fit help u in case u wan bleach too. E go inspire u
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by martineverest(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
joshuaidibia:
We thank jah. I no even knw which state u dey stay sef.
i dey lag o...4rm edo state,tho..nd u?
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by lionlee216(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:
No matter how much you bleach, you can't bleach off the space in-between your yansh. #factgrin - (vizkiz 2016)

Na lie. No be u talk am.. na I go dye talk am lol
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by jojothaiv(m): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2016
vizkiz:
No matter how much you bleach, you can't bleach off the space in-between your yansh. #factgrin - (vizkiz 2016)
I Go Dye....

Hope say U don see how Dem yarn d proverb in queen English ba
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by vague: 2:47am On Apr 29, 2016
vizkiz:
there is something called anal bleaching undecided
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by joshuaidibia(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2016
martineverest:
i dey lag o...4rm edo state,tho..nd u?
An Iranian by birth. 4rm Delta. Stay in PH
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by martineverest(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2016
joshuaidibia:
suspected Shiite member..lol....urhobo?
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by martineverest(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2016
joshuaidibia:
hope the beheadings in ph don stop?.. They never behead reach your side?..lol
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by joshuaidibia(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
martineverest:
suspected Shiite member..lol....urhobo?
kinda
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by martineverest(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
joshuaidibia:
kinda
which one be 'kinda'? U dey deny ur tribe? Abi u be IPOBIC DELTAN
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by joshuaidibia(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
martineverest:
which one be 'kinda'? U dey deny ur tribe? Abi u be IPOBIC DELTAN
Lol. My dad is a Canadian,mum is Deltan
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by martineverest(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
joshuaidibia:
Lol. My dad is a Canadian,mum is Deltan
just Dey lie for there.. Wait, let me consult my ' lie-o-meter'
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by joshuaidibia(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
martineverest:
just Dey lie for there.. Wait, let me consult my ' lie-o-meter'
lol. Guy. U knw who be Mimzy?
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by martineverest(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
joshuaidibia:
na, explain it in 3 sentences

Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin

joshuaidibia:
Re: Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her by joshuaidibia(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2016
mimzy:
grin grin
We meet. So na u. Y u come resemble my sis Asa?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe Becomes Imo State Education Ambassador (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.