Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide (46465 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by sukkot: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, so now we believe all the fvck boi Teebillz said, right after you asked if I know Tiwa personally? So I guess this means you were there when she was sleeping with these men, who in turn paid her in songs, yea?
well i guess the point here is that they both deserve each other lolz grin grin
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ruq:

Ok that's true, but in a scenario like this I think the woman should be able to pull it off since its most likely she would be from a humble background.
But look at our society everyone expects the man to be the provider, as matter of fact to me that's the only reason you can claim you have balls, yes you can help out with other stuff in the home but nigga our balls is wired to providing and not just providing, providing the higher share.

Even for the woman who contributes the larger chunk, it's not because she can't pull off being cool but because somehow she starts thinking and seeing in her mind that she's doing the 'man's job' according to society. So that's were the guys balls starts shrinking because she can call all the shots without him. I'm a witness to this kind of ish.
Imagine if science could help men get pregnant and deliver babies, wouldn't that downplay a woman's role in child bearing, then soon men would grow ovaries and say to hell with women I can deliver my own child

Very much on point.

If responsibilities are divided along strict lines, a partner loses usefulness and value once the other can successfully take up both responsibilities.

Anyways, we are discussing this because it has been ok for men to disrespect their women because they are the major providers.

If everyone was treated with respect breadwinning or not, we would not see this becoming a trend.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by sukkot: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:
sukkot

check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/3073781/tiwa-savage-slept-donjazzy-2face

Oh my days, they fvcked this nyggah wife lol. Passed the sket around smh.

Why do yoloba women like fvcking around like it's a hobby tho? Cray!

I feel for this guy. This chic destroyed this guy. sad
yeah but dude denyin it all tho so this may just be someones idea of a good joke lolzzz cheesy
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by sukkot: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ruq:

Truly very few do, but most women think that a man will lash out on them if they don't bring something to the table, they ain't wrong though they're some jerks who don't think.

I mean for me, sure I like my woman independent, but when she's all independent to the point that she don't even need me for anything except sex, then I'm just a breathing dild.o.
it aint nothing wrong with being a breathing dil-do. its a good occupation to have cheesy
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by sukkot: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mamatee07:

Anyone earnings more than you is already your boss. If you are not weak go make money or shut up an accept she's your superior same way Dangote is your superior.
so humanity to you is defined by who has more paper money ? dumbasss shut your shallow demonic ass up
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by Talkloaded: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
9jatatafo:

Are you quoting Adams Oshomole of Edo state or na your mind you speak so??

grin grin no but I said it in Oshomhole's voice.
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
well i guess the point here is that they both deserve each other lolz grin grin
Though I have my reservations about Tiwa, I still think she could've done better.grin
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by SirShymexx: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
well if it aint your reality why are you endorsing it like you are living it ? and you are vouching for it like every man in this world who automatically earns less is going to be abused. am tryna tell you there are few men ( not many but few ) who still happen to have the upper hand in their houses despite wifey earning more. so long as you are the one who provided the house and car and you buy the food cuz if you cant provide those 3 then you dont need to be in any relationship talk less of marriage lolz. wink

Lol Let me quickly drop some science for you, big bredrin.

Right now, you sound like those infamous chest-beaters who now have Fulani's hairy nutz all over their hairy faces and all they can do is fast and pray. That's what a woman would do to you - grab you by ya balls and turn you into an eunuch. grin

Life is all about learning from ya own experience and other people's experiences. I'm just always observant cos I don't see the reason why I should make the same mistakes other people around me have made when I can always learn from their mistakes. Shyte is real on these streets, my nyggah. Fear women.

See the few you alluded to, are the few with good cultured women who don't believe in taking advantage and they have a level of respect for those men. It's not cos those men are strong/principled. Women are much more powerful than guys give them credit for. Hence I laugh when folks scream "It's a man's world" cos James Brown got more than two generations of men fooled. He sold them a dream. It's a woman's world, just as this planet naturally belongs to black people. However, women like black people, haven't been able to come together collectively to take that power. But in individual interactions/relations - for you to be in control as a man, you've to make sure you're in tandem with all the rules that govern the relationship between a supporter and a provider - with you in front at all times. Ya only holy grail if things aren't in that order is having a good woman - not by huffing and puffing ya chest everywhere cos a woman can fvck you up so bad that you'll shed tears - true story.

Also, when you look at the disparities between the emotional intelligence women possess vis-a-vis men's. Especially, how they naturally have better inter-personal skills when it comes to playing on people's emotions and turning people's weaknesses - into an advantage for themselves - those aren't the type of people you want to go to war with. Bear in mind that no matter how strong you think you're, you've ya weak points cos you're human. And those weak points would end up being ya Achilles heel, if and when a women decides to deal with you.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by sukkot: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Though I have my reservations about Tiwa, I still think she could've done better.grin
really ? an olosho could have done better ? now i have heard it all . she got what she deserved. she is a local chic and she married a local guy. they match very well shocked grin
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by freecocoa(f): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
really ? an olosho could have done better ? now i have heard it all . she got what she deserved. she is a local chic and she married a local guy. they match very well shocked grin
You don't know that she is an olosho, but what do I care? grin
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by sukkot: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
freecocoa:
You don't know that she is an olosho, but what do I care? grin
she is well known in england before she got famous. wink
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by freecocoa(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
she is well known in england before she got famous. wink
Well, I don't draw conclusions based on rumours, sorry.grin
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by GeneralFestytop(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who you EPP?
Anae Park well Who you EPP?
Anae Park well
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by GeneralFestytop(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who you EPP?
Anae Park wellWho you EPP?
Anae Park well
Who you EPP?
Anae Park well
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by 9jatatafo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
post=45122770:

grin grin no but I said it in Oshomhole's voice.

Na so.
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by iGotTech: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Say goodbye to those that promise and fail , contact credible technicians, artisans , handymen and professionals on
http://serveetcons.com/

Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by baby124: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hahahahaha. Looks like someone has been denied monthly pocket money. Tbillz you better go and find work and stop threatening and blaming everyone for your problems.

Typical Rantings of a loser with no future plan. You plan on leeching on this girl till you suck her dry abi. I bet you get angry when she refuses to pay for your other kids school fees. Get a life, and get a job. Carry cement if you have to.
Tiwa is the star, you are not. So stop trying to live a fake life. Omotola's husband goes to work everyday. He is not sitting down waiting for pocket money and insulting everyone when things don't go his way. I bet you have no skill or education, that is why you are giving up since the money bank has gotten wise but your bills keep coming.
When they tell you men to be careful about forking around and having kids all over the place. You don't hear. You think your 2kobo scams and little hustle will keep paying. Lmao. Tiwa will definitely leave him after this. He has gone to a point of no return. Maybe when things have cooled down. After such a rant, it's better he committed the suicide. Idiat.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by Marpol: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Yawwnnn...

Lord Stark who you wan behead?
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by korlarworley(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Soro ni yen
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by Ruq: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
bukatyne:

Very much on point.

If responsibilities are divided along strict lines, a partner loses usefulness and value once the other can successfully take up both responsibilities.

Anyways, we are discussing this because it has been ok for men to disrespect their women because they are the major providers.

If everyone was treated with respect breadwinning or not, we would not see this becoming a trend.

Exactly just exactly.
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by modath(f): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
mod.ath:
Tiwa and her husband should take their problems inside house & we nor wan hia "hacking" later!!!

The details revealed in the posts (now deleted) strikes too close to home to be from a remote source!!!!!

The guy is in deep pains though but to feel pity for him is hard, the lady he abandoned in the US (with 2kids) for "superstar" Tiwa couldn't have been wishing him well!! #karma #colddish

Knew there couldn't have been any hacking involved..
Re: Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide by Talkloaded: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
9jatatafo:

Na so.

Pls vote Kenneth205

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism / Ageless And Sexy Pix: Tina Turner @ 75 Got It All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.