Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home (46600 Views)

(video) CDQ Seen Packing Out After Eviction In Lekki / Bobrisky Secretly Packing Out Of His Rented Duplex, As PHCN Cuts His Power Suppl / "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by LivingHuman: 4:11am On May 04, 2017
Here's the video of the moment mercy Aigbe left her husband's house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOh7S1MLdUg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by surveyorng: 4:15am On May 04, 2017
smh
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Nukilia: 4:33am On May 04, 2017
Lol, they finally got her.
Lesson: Always learn to keep your marital issues out of social media, then you're rest assured that things will go well in your marriage.

I'm sure another woman is about to pack in. Lol wink

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by BreezyCB(m): 4:48am On May 04, 2017
Omg
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by missnawty(f): 4:55am On May 04, 2017
Comment deleted.. grin

They say gbagaun too much for sad my comment grin so lemme save ur eye the stress of reading it.
Bt u can still like this comment for no reason grin

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:00am On May 04, 2017
it is not new. She does that in movies always

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by mamatayour(f): 5:20am On May 04, 2017
Na wah oh shocked. Keep all these mess out of social media now. Social media na scam

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Iruobean(m): 5:24am On May 04, 2017
Na Wah oooh!

Are u saying celebrities marriages don't last long.

God make me a wealthy man not a celebrity.

This one weak me

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:32am On May 04, 2017
Soon, the topic will be like:

Opemetiti abi what's that her name again parked in with Lanreath Gentry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by femi4: 5:43am On May 04, 2017
Awon NRC ti get ti e

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by dangotesmummy: 6:14am On May 04, 2017
Nukilia:
Lol, they finally got her.
Lesson: Always learn to keep your marital issues out of social media, then you're rest assured that things will go well in your marriage.

I'm sure another woman is about to pack in. Lol wink
he has said it himself if she packs out another woman will pack in

Another bimbo is on the way.mercy tenure don expire

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by MrBONE2(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2017
grin
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by nepapole(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2017
Safe journey slay mama.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by LivingHuman: 7:21am On May 04, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by tyson98: 7:32am On May 04, 2017
pack come my house jare

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Maryclaire1(f): 7:41am On May 04, 2017
After this act now she will be interviewed and she will say all manner of things about him even when they were dating grin grin she would need Nigerians support and pity cheesy and hope the man's businesses start collapsing undecided lipsrsealed....this yeyebrity matter tire me 100% of them only 5% are worthy to be role model......

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by TINALETC3(f): 8:39am On May 04, 2017
Celebs wl neva learn, even as she is packing, a video ws stl available jst 2 show Hw she packed undecided, must evrytin b on d net ,

25 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:39am On May 04, 2017
That moment when the one who should have protected you, was the one who harmed you... What a Betrayal!

What do I know sef? Let me comman be going

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by KKKWHITE(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2017
Karma did a great job

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Talk2Bella(f): 8:41am On May 04, 2017
shocked this is my problem with marriages these days everything has become a sham, it has become a competition and an entitlement where people don't respect the union anymore

so many women go into marriages for wrong reasons they have become the I pass my neighbor generator the loudest must be the strongest

now she's on baby no 2 if she decides to get married again she would give birth to baby 3 and so on

I keep screaming keep your relationships outta SM there are evil forces in this world who don't ever wanna see you happy

as for those saying Karma I don't think this is Karma like I always say no man can be snatched he willingly followed the Punany

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by obaival(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2017
Marry ur husband lyk dis my guy, u mo gree

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Turks: 8:41am On May 04, 2017
We really don't care. It's her Personal problem. Whys this making FP btw?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by mykel25(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2017
missnawty:
lol.. Watch how she wuld look stunning to banky W's wedding. Ahhh d wedding is a lil bit far sef.. Watch how she wuld look gorgeous to an owambe this weekend oooo.. Radarada angry angry This celebrities eh.. I no envoy some of der life o

You no need ENVOY their life.. ..missnawty your grammar sef nawty cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by emeijeh(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2017
I thought they said the swollen façe was a movie

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by drizzit(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2017
Scenes from her Nollywood movies she acted in too many times finally becoming reality....
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by biggy26: 8:42am On May 04, 2017
I think doing a video was unnecessary, except she didn't know. This is how low social media has taken some Nigerians.
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by guywitzerogal(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2017
wehdone so u wan me to use my MB to watch her packing I knw yeyebrity don't stay 1 place b4

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 8:42am On May 04, 2017
She don see better koboko for her Nunu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery / The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.