Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Paypal Payment - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Paypal Payment (460 Views)

Legit Exchanger(bitcoin/paypal/fiverr/itunes/amazon/steam) Naira Etc / Super Bitcoin/paypal Exchanger ~you Wan Buy Or U Wan Sell? Come In! / See Paypal Wahala Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Payment by lukjee: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2016
I need someone that will be helping me to in making PayPal transfer payment, but the condition is that my customer have to confirm the payment before I can credit your account in naira, any one interested can contact me on this number for use to discuss in detail, 07067454585
Re: Paypal Payment by Rhaspody(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2016
PayPal payment is instant. so this arrangement may not work well foryou. your customer may not be available to confirm the payment
Re: Paypal Payment by lakefist(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
I deal in paypal daily but will not transfer my fund unless i confirm payment.
Re: Paypal Payment by lukjee: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2016
It because of scammers on nairaland that have killed all the truth I have here, so the only way is if we can work out an arrangement because I can not transfer my money to u before u transfer to my customer and what of if my customer didn't confirm the transfer, so anyone that have a better working arrangements should come up with, because this is going to be a continuous business from week to week worth good amount of money too.
Re: Paypal Payment by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
lukjee:
I need someone that will be helping me to in making PayPal transfer payment, but the condition is that my customer have to confirm the payment before I can credit your account in naira, any one interested can contact me on this number for use to discuss in detail, 07067454585

what's the worth you want?

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion 13 X360,core I3,4gb, 500gb / Flat Screen LCD Monitor For Sale / Neatly Used Unlocked Airtel Modem For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.