Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (43639 Views)

Teebillz In Tears Says "I Wish Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" / Teebillz In New Photo With His Son, Jamil / Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by gist4kidsblog: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2016
According to this twitter user who seems to be in the know...

https://twitter.com/Drewbaba/status/725618371140657152

2 Shares

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by gist4kidsblog: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2016
[i][/i]let him chill cause no lady Is worth dying for. If sth bad should happen to him, she'd only mourn him 1 year the least and start bleeping another dude

WHO LOSE?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by vizkiz: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2016
He should jump off the bridge undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Women and the Truama they put men through.

Once Eve entered Adam's live, nah there gobe start. Eve picked a quarrel with their landlord and Adam lost his posh apartment in the garden of Eden. They were thrown out.

Every single woman has her own problem. It is ur duty as her husband to organize her out of love.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by Isoni(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Picture of him inside his car near the lagoon or I don't believe it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tee bliss na goat. Wot did he expect wen he married a female celebrity

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by rabonni(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marriage is not for boys

Before you think of getting married, make sure you are a man

Men don't go about posting their problems on their page

No home is perfect

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
This shiit be serious o.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by viscocom(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
end time beef
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by oluyale(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ahhhhh
Nkan mbe o
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by millionboi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Datz life4u
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by winkmart: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
WHY IS HE NOT SITTING ON THE CAR TIRE.... STUPID COUNTRY, STUPID ISSUES

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by Trustisaburden: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigerians and lie lie news na like bread and butter.
SMH
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by hardcorevin(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=Naughtysite post=45117217]Women and the Truama they put men through.

Eve entered Adam's live, nah there gobe start. Eve picked a quarrel with their landlord and Adam lost his plush apartment in the garden of Eden. They were thrown out.

Every single woman has her own problem. It is ur duty as her husband to organize her out of love.[/quote

women decides the life of every man.its either u are saved or killed. Women are too promiscuous.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by wilcox(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Irony of life
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
God, i don't want to marry and later be thinking about committing suicide

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by millionboi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Datz life.....a times way once mek u proud/happy can mek u weep
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
G
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by olamixx(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
where you for find him before, inside napep?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by hadura29(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin my man, you still find love grin
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by imeller: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
At least thank God the Topic didnt read TBills found dead in his car or Jumped the Bridge. No human being is worth dying for; so abeg take the chill pill.
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by nnadychuks(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
M

1 Like

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by DonEffiong(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
this is what happens when you choose beauty over character
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by demarc001: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
What is all this nonsene

1 Like

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by gunners160(m): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Tee bliss na goat. Wot did he expect wen he married a female celebrity
I blame teebliz for all Dis nonsense.My prayer be say make God no go allow single men like us marry woman like Ty salvage and kall her a wife..
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by coldsummer: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=18pt]DRAMA[/size]
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by Aquariann: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lord, please I don't want a Dubai wedding... My small town would do.

I don't want Bellanaija to cover/witness my wedding... The sponsors, The officiating priest, Our parents, Rings and Bible are enough.

I know challenges would come, but please i ask is help me find a partner that'll stay 31 years (and counting) married to me like my parents Amen. I really want to be like them and not like my generation Amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Haba!
Tiwa na waa ooo. So me wey dey crush on u since all ds while nko?. I done enter one chance be dat abi?

Now you don cast, me no fit enter d place again.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
suicide won't stop a woman from chopping 'GBOLA', why kill yourself.

after NORTH, FEAR WOMEN cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Died In This Accident - Comedian Craze Clown Speaks (pix, Video) / Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa / Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.