Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked (36226 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Sijo01(f): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Where's that Mr. Ex-associate of his that said he's not surprised about the outburst? Was his account hacked too? Yeye man, trying to capitalize on the issue to make himself popular
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by millionboi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
No body is above scandal
And in every rumour thy is an atom of truth

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by dulux07(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Continue deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Checked86: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tbillz, u know wat? Go to hell! We are talking economy, and you are talking wife

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by goodlifehyd1: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
lol i knew this was coming.... skiibii reloaded!!!
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by aolumaxi(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ao do we know that dis new person tweeting isn't an imposter too

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Autumn leaves
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by nrexzy: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Story 4 d gods
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
#tiwasavage #teebillz Mk una carry una wahala go! go and settle ur matter at home nt on IG. if una tire mk una go back go Ikoyi court.
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Fynestboi: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by tdayof(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
New twitter account when your instagram account is actually the one that got hacked?

Bankyw said "bro please call me back Again" etc.
Definitely you guys talked and something really happened.
You talked about omawunmi husband etc.. And how you met with a guy two weeks ago.
Bruhh I ain't taking that from you.
Next, Nigerians aren't fool

7 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by gbens2000(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
How can ppl be so gullible,the first 7 comments no sense at all hw would u guys just believe that his account was hacked we dnt just think for ourselves social media doing the thinking for us.
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by M4gunners: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
WhoTiwa and Tee billz epp?
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by oluyale(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Can you imagine!
My dude just drank otapiapia here,
Ejo o, ta lo ni epo pupa ni be yen?

Epooooooooo, Epooooooooo pls
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
newsarena:
i thought as much
Celebrities have been lying about there phone getting hacked since time immemorial....meanwhile some of them use iPhone....which I know cannot be easily hack... #Always lying
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by millionboi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Checked86:
Tbillz, u know wat? Go to hell! We are talking economy, and you are talking wife
bros na d one wede worry u,..you go talk.
To marry an African woman no b hear ooooo
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by dapsonlou(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Anyone who believe he was hacked is a dummy. Since when does hacks delete comments? So how did the hacker knows about intimate details of their life's that he exposed? Naija so smart yet so gullible.

5 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by ayguru: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Netland:
But it was his Instagram account that had all that. Why is this Twitter account that is tendering apologies new? His Twitter wasn't hacked. So this is def a fake account.
hmmmmm
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by gbens2000(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
tdayof:
New twitter account when your instagram account is actually the one that got hacked?

Bankyw said "bro please call me back Again" etc.
Definitely you guys talked and something really happened.

Next, Nigerians aren't fool
some are big fools,didn't u see the first 8 ppl dat made comments on this post? Ppl are foolish I swaer
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Dapsin2901: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
He no consign me I only face my work and my family matter not another man problem
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
una don mad. after una don design front page with enough teebills and tiwa story abi. Thunder were are u?
lol chill grin
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
He is lying,he has already bared his mind and that is what is troubling him.All this twitter hack is an after thought and damage control-
Did she not sleep with Don Jazzy,2Baba and Dr. Sid ? We had known before now,Or did she not rise to fame on his name? We knew that already,so what is new?
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
He's account wasn't hacked!!! Am sure tiwa wants to release a new song angry
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by wawale(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yeye people, they don stop forming Beyonce and JayZ.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
I saw this coming ...
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Victoredet19: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
newsarena:
After earlier rants on his instagram page this morning, Tee Billz has opened a temporary twitter account and says his real account has been hacked..He hasn't tweeted from his other account since April 13th ..Prior to his instagram rants today, the last time he posted on Instagram was 2 weeks ago...
So, I guess the hackers deleted the posts themselves since he has no access to his accounts.

https://twitter.com/teebillzTEMP/status/725623924206260224

craze world
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by hob(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hacker noni...........SMH

Ko ni da fun hacker toh fe ba ti tiwa and teebillz je

Between i know there ll be some sense of truth in all the rants

Celebs taking us for a ride since 2000
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by popcykaylah(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who him be wey dem go back him account..he's a bloody liar..he should deal with his problems ..

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by AkumahTalk(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
"All the comment that was being made are...." Hmmmmm the kpoa is consistent with the previous posts. @ Tunji Balogun; I put it to you that you're responsible for the ugly rants.
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by princeisah26(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
This teebillzTEMP must think everyone is dumb..your account was hacked, u are trying to recover it but the posts are deleted Sensation
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by adeoba2008(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Naija I hail thee...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.