Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,314 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked (36225 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by encryptjay(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Linus
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by femi4: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeloser:
lies every where..
you just leaked tiwa savage's secret...so donjazzy nd 2baba don dey knack her self
who you don nack?
Everybody must nack
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by olaskul(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
So na wetin concern you most be that ba? Hmmmmm
jeloser:
lies every where..
you just leaked tiwa savage's secret...so donjazzy nd 2baba don dey knack her self
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by cutetoks2: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
lol..i just dey laff..who is he fooling? hackers indeed, with his own father's issues with him, tiwa's old pix and all the family dramas, i guess some of his friends had called him to order and he is now looking for a way to apologise

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by dammytosh: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
The hacker nearly pushed him off the Bridge too after sharing suicide note on Instagram.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/lib-exclusive-how-teebillz-nearly.html

eediots.

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by highbeeola(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na teebilz former wife b d hacker wey sabi all him life story yeye dey smell. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Splinz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
I prayed so. It would have been a total disappointment on the contrary.
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Hmmmm..

I sha know tiwa is not a hoe..

who said

lets forget that sha
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by yinkslinks(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
I believe him, the hacker sounds so low.
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by MadCow1: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
osedvgirl:

who said

lets forget that sha

Have you seen Tiwa fhucking anybody or is it hear say you want to rely on?
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by paidangel: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who all this celebrity stunt don epp
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Have you seen Tiwa fhucking anybody or is it hear say you want to rely on?

I said lets forget that sha

no be my mouth dem go hear shoe leg bird mama fly
grin
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
I don't believe this thread , I just read on LIB that he nearly jumped of the bridge , Banky and Peter psquare were there to rescue him
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by monex(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Netland:
But it was his Instagram account that had all that. Why is this Twitter account that is tendering apologies new? His Twitter wasn't hacked. So this is def a fake account.
lady you are smart!

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by mideactive: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tunji,lie 'l not kill u.se ami!

newsarena:
After earlier rants on his instagram page this morning, Tee Billz has opened a temporary twitter account and says his real account has been hacked..He hasn't tweeted from his other account since April 13th ..Prior to his instagram rants today, the last time he posted on Instagram was 2 weeks ago...
So, I guess the hackers deleted the posts themselves since he has no access to his accounts.

https://twitter.com/teebillzTEMP/status/725623924206260224

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Kowor(f): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Been expecting the reply.
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by nwanky(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Account was hacked?......lol,cheap lies
Did the Hacker also stop Tiwa From addressing the issue on her page or him "TeeBillZ" from picking Banky W's call?
MoreLies coming tho
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why is he lying?

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why is he lying

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeloser:
lies every where..
fine babe like you know wetin be knack, na wa ooo. hope say you never knack undecided ?
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by kay29000(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
#DamageControl
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by ndosorry: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
His statement about account been hacked was casual. This Balogun Tboy funny.
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by crackhouse(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
his friends must have pleaded with him to deny it so they can settle the issue quietly.
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
newsarena:
After earlier rants on his instagram page this morning, Tee Billz has opened a temporary twitter account and says his real account has been hacked..He hasn't tweeted from his other account since April 13th ..Prior to his instagram rants today, the last time he posted on Instagram was 2 weeks ago...
So, I guess the hackers deleted the posts themselves since he has no access to his accounts.

https://twitter.com/teebillzTEMP/status/725623924206260224

do away from Twitter, then ur days shall be long!
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by makizee(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeloser:
lies every where..

Someone like you choose to believe the worst of people ....sad!
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by mumtriplet2: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
huh?
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by hornyman(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
I said it earlier that the account was hacked cos the English was not polished, and that wasn't how he writes in the past.
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by jydeskill1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is the lekki bridge drama hacked too? This people can take Nigerians for sha
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by jydeskill1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is the lekki bridge drama hacked too? This people can take Nigerians for granted sha

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by Silumi(f): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tiwa must ve written this or someone else u way won commit sucide
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by haryomikun(m): 3:17am On Apr 29, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

You're smart
Its something anyone with an common sense will know bro. Its doesn't need smartness.

No dey swell d guy head grin
Re: Tee Billz Says His Account Was Hacked by cherio12(m): 3:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Nonsense, keep acting like kids for attentions sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai / Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.