Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. (16756 Views)

I want to sell these great domain names, check them here!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Books
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Happy Sunday,
Check us out for any book by any author.
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
What books are you currently looking for?
Talk us today
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
القراء هم القادة
تواصل معنا اليوم للحصول على أي كتاب لأي مؤلف في أي مجال
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
May this new month of July bring you multiple blessings on all fronts.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US.
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
It's going to be a great weekend
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2022
Spice up your Marriage and Relationships with these amazing collections of books. Get your books in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Happy New Month... This month brings you multiple blessings on all fronts
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Readers are Leaders.
Connect with us today for your desired books.
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Books and books
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Glorious God
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Happy New month.

This April will deliver to you the best of the month.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Happy Easter
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 13*

I declare that I am too blessed to be rejected! I'm too anointed to be oppressed. I'm too Favoured to be disgraced.

I am a joint-heir with Christ and the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I am a blessing to many around me.

I am relevant and needed wherever I am found!

Everywhere I go, I have favour because I am perfumed with the sweet-smelling savour of Christ.

No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I am in charge.

I am powered by the Spirit of God to believe the unthinkable and do the unbelievable.

I declare that I am always at the right place at the right time!💃💃💃 Hallelujah!

This week, I am empowered and inspired by the Word of God to think the right thoughts, speak the right words and receive the results of God's Word in my life today and always.

I am in alignment with the will of the Father for me and the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart.

*I have power over crisis and I am at peace in all situations!* I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He is my peace.
Glorrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!

*LET US PRAY*
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony.

*I come against all satanic obstacles and manipulations on your part of Success and Destiny in life and I Proclaim the Name of Jesus Christ upon all that belongs to you and upon all that are connected to you in the most Powerful and Most Trusted Name of the Lord Jesus Christ... PSB*

https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2023
When man say it is over, then God takes over and when God takes over, the battle is over.

In the name of Jesus Christ I speak into your life today, may the good Lord take over every impossible issue in your life in this season.

May He grant you permanent solutions on that matter that matters to you . May you succeed and prosper where others have failed. May you win every battle surrounding you and escape every satanic trap set on your journey of life in Jesus name.

I called you blessed
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Great week this promises to be
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
LET US PRAY
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony in this season
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Welcome to a most fruitful week of your life
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Welcome to a most fruitful week
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Compliments of the season.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE IN OUR E-STORE
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17
Any book by Any Author in any area such as Christianity, Education, Marriage, Motivational, Finance, Health, Parenting. Engineering, Accounting, Management, Novels etc are all available in our e-store.
Connect with us on whatsapp with 07051505626
Re: These Great Ebooks Can Radically Change Your Life. by shobam1410(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26
ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Baba Ijebu & Ghana Numbers!!!! / Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE / F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.