Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) (46846 Views)

Hilarious! When You Ask Your Son The Full Meaning Of ' WWW'(pic) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) / When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nairalanders : Who heat epp ??
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Arabiandude: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
mhiz:
Lol,. Buhari: I'm travelling to Russia to import snow back to Nigeria.
Hi miss!

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by lilmizwierd(f): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Buhari: "Ze weather is fery kwarrapt".
why why why is he even in Nigeria
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by nbright: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wright22:

And you call yourself bright? You the a complete opposite. You really think that's funny?
and you cal yourself right? You're the complete opposite
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by vikaosi: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Femi Falana, SAN.: Going by the provisions of both the 1999 Constitution and the UN Charter on Human Rights, this heat is a gross violation of citizens' rights.

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by erimmy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fashola: Actually, I'm as concerned, nay confused as you all are.The heat is so much so that even my children in the united states are having heat rashes all over their bodies.But the federal ministry of power under my watch ,will correct this mistake done by the past administration,by turning this heat into heat of combustion via thermal pipelines for the generation of 100000mega watts of electricity by may 29,2019

2 Likes

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by chulo132(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
And Fashola will be like " My children are also suffering from the heat" From AC car to AC room! Nah your children ain't suffering shit!
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
jjwaterfalls:
The aregbesola part really got me laughing cheesy cheesy
wow u so beautiful!
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Walelavender(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wicked comments everywhere grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oh my God.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

and femi fani kayode will be like - it's the fulani herdsmen that are bringing the heat from the north under the pretense of bringing cows.

Fayose will be like let's distribute handfans to the whole Nigerian population.

Orubebe will be like ' we can't take this. If there 'll be heat, let it be proportional. How can the eastern parts be hotter than the northern parts. apc has manipulated the heat'

Make I no talk wetin obahiagon or mama peace go talk.

4 Likes

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by freedom96: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can't believe am laughing out real loud cheesy
Nigerians always turning every situations to comedy. cheesy
and it's sad that we do so.When are we going to be serious? sad
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
freedom96:
and it's sad that we do so.When are we going to be serious? sad
chill dude. It's just us creating a lively situation out of this.
tHe one concentrating hard while preparing his assignment won't necessarily produce better content than the one laughing while at it.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
mhiz:
Lol,.
Buhari: I'm travelling to Russia to import snow back to Nigeria.

travelling to Russia or West Germany ?
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by LePrezident(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
And what is Dangote doing on the list? Is he a politician?
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
CharlieMaria:
Please someone should help a brother write it out my phone can't view it.
I no get work today so...

" ask a Nigerian politician what they think about this heat.
Journalist :what are your thoughts on this heat nigerians are conplaining about, and what is the government doing about it?

LaI Mohammed : this is the result of pdp's misrule, they stole the ozone layer.

Femi adeshina : Mr president promised us change, and that includes change in temperature. Change is here, embrace change.

Akinwumi ambode: we have signed a $10 million deal with LG to install air condition across the lagos skyline.

Ibe kachikwu: I assure you that all this heat will disappear by 2pm on 29th may.

Bukola saraki: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him out of my love for nigeria, and thats why they're witch hunting me.

Goodluck jonathan: the heat was not this bad when I left power, but Nigerians did not appreciate me.

Adams oshiomole: ngozi okonjo- iweala stole the N100 billion meant for heat control research

Nasir elrufai: We are in talk with general electric to see how they cant generate power for jaduna in this heat.

Rauf aregbesola: I have just approved payment of January salary so that osun workers can buy hand fan.

Aliko dangote: next week we are commissioning the dangote fan factory, by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.

Ben Murray Bruce - *tweets* when NairNairweera is weak and inflation is high automatically there 'll be Heat. This is common sense.

Ngozi okonjo iweala: Under the last administration there was no political will to adress climate change. "

The end.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by freedom96: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:

chill dude. It's just us creating a lively situation out of this.
tHe one concentrating hard while preparing his assignment won't necessarily produce better content than the one laughing while at it.
Hmm....I rest my case.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by FortunateOsahon: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Buhari: "Ze weather is fery kwarrapt".

lmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Dlionsheart: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
olamixx:
and why am i not laughing?

You problems are more than the the joke.
You see
There's nothing anybody can do to help you laugh
Not a single nairalander
Except Baba God

Kpelle!

3 Likes

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Vongsama(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fayose nko?
This is so not fair. Why will the lunatic that torments APC n bubu not allowed to comment?
Very unfair.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dicksonokeke:
When you ask a Nigerian politician whats there take on the heat
Pic of the day Bro
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by kadree(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Raji fashola : In d fullness of time, Nigerians will come to realise dat d heat is not as a result of systemic failure but blessing in disguise.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by san316(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari: 16 years of PDP corruption that caused this heat cannot be reduced in one year. And we have identified three areas; insecurity, corruption end faawa. (that man sabi ansa off point eeehn)
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by san316(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:
Oh my God.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

and femi fani kayode will be like - it's the fulani herdsmen that are bringing the heat from the north under the pretense of bringing cows.

Fayose will be like let's distribute handfans to the whole Nigerian population.

Orubebe will be like ' we can't take this. If there 'll be heat, let it be proportional. How can the eastern parts be hotter than the northern parts. apc has manipulated the heat'

Make I no talk wetin obahiagon or mama peace go talk.
lolz. He will be like"we will not take it!!! The heat is partial!!! The heat is tribalistic...!"

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by NaijaCuzin: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dicksonokeke:
When you ask a Nigerian politician whats there take on the heat
Kachikwu,Ambode,Oshiomole killed it
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by ajepako(f): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
tollytexy:
Lalasticlala..For moving this shitty topic to FP.. obama be like

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
san316:
lolz. He will be like"we will not take it!!! The heat is partial!!! The heat is tribalistic...!"
lol. Act obahiagon na.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by ajepako(f): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
OP...The kwani weed wey you dey shack and otueke ogorogo no epp you oh...

This is so madly hilarious... grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by san316(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:

lol. Act obahiagon na.
Abeg ooo. Don't wanna break my screen with kum gaga ho haha o.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by ajepako(f): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
what will TB Joshua say ?

He will say: l have already seen it in vision and prphesised there will be intense heat but no one took heed..Now see? even fashola's kids have heat rashes all over their body...

shalom.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:

I no get work today so...

" ask a Nigerian politician what they think about this heat.
Journalist :what are your thoughts on this heat nigerians are conplaining about, and what is the government doing about it?

LaI Mohammed : this is the result of pdp's misrule, they stole the ozone layer.

Femi adeshina : Mr president promised us change, and that includes change in temperature. Change is here, embrace change.

Akinwumi ambode: we have signed a $10 million deal with LG to install air condition across the lagos skyline.

Ibe kachikwu: I assure you that all this heat will disappear by 2pm on 29th may.

Bukola saraki: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him out of my love for nigeria, and thats why they're witch hunting me.

Goodluck jonathan: the heat was not this bad when I left power, but Nigerians did not appreciate me.

Adams oshiomole: ngozi okonjo- iweala stole the N100 billion meant for heat control research

Nasir elrufai: We are in talk with general electric to see how they cant generate power for jaduna in this heat.

Rauf aregbesola: I have just approved payment of January salary so that osun workers can buy hand fan.

Aliko dangote: next week we are commissioning the dangote fan factory, by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.

Ben Murray Bruce - *tweets* when NairNairweera is weak and inflation is high automatically there 'll be Heat. This is common sense.

Ngozi okonjo iweala: Under the last administration there was no political will to adress climate change. "

The end.

lols Thanks Sweet heart.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by olamixx(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dlionsheart:

You problems are more than the the joke. You see There's nothing anybody can do to help you laugh Not a single nairalander Except Baba God
Kpelle!
it seems you are high
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lmao!....... Wondering what bubu would say. Modified... O my! He said: "Ze weather is fery kwarrapt".
Lwkmd u are not serious ..hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Chicken Pictures / Definition Of Wahala! / 30 People Who Took Posing For A Photo To A Whole New Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.