Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k (906 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira / What Business Can A Student Start On Campus With Just 5000 Naira? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by oadmn(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
I plan to go into buying and selling, to generate additional funds for me.
But I need opinion on what I can start selling and will sell at a reasonable rate (fast selling) with good profit.
The capital I have is just 50k, just want to start something little with that
PS: I am a female and resides in the hostel too.

Pls help out thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by mostyg(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
oadmn:
I plan to go into buying and selling, to generate additional funds for me.
But I need opinion on what I can start selling and will sell at a reasonable rate (fast selling) with good profit.
The capital I have is just 50k, just want to start something little with that
PS: I am a female and resides in the hostel too.

Pls help out thanks
Where is your school located? Do u cook in your hostels?
Re: What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by topejully(f): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
female wears and accessories.
supply you on credit mail me topejully@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by oadmn(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
mostyg:

Where is your school located? Do u cook in your hostels?
Akungba ondo state...... Yes we do
Re: What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by oadmn(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
topejully:
female wears and accessories.

supply you on credit
mail me topejully@gmail.com

Thanks...... If m finally Goin to do that I'll contact u
Re: What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by paykobo: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by Olayinka777(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2016
I suggest u go into food sector, what I'm suggesting here is toast, as in toast bread. All the capital u need for this is less than 10k, I bet u at the end of the day u will thank me. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by Rehil(f): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2016
oadmn:

Thanks...... If m finally Goin to do that I'll contact u
what kind of female wears do u deal in?interested
Re: What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by willieguy: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Call me on 08168281212...I have a proposition for you and it's free
Re: What Business Can I Start On Campus With 50k by Pidggin(f): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Learn to make hair and sell your skill

(1) (Reply)

2016 Free Fiverr Ebooks And Follow Up Guides / I Want To Sell My Fiverr Account With A Bals Of $700 / Bet9ja Agents, Lets Help Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.