Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament (42902 Views)

(old Pic) Iheanacho Representing IMO State Junior Tournament!. / Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by samsam2019: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:

Did Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Lakshmi Mittal or even Mike Adenuga tell you that they do not believe in God?
Are they not the ones controlling the world ?
bill Gates does not believe in your god

Thomas Edison did not

The man who invented the Internet you're using now does not

Thomas bell did not either .

So stop attributing every success to your god.
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by SEYIOKE: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
When Jesus says YES
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by zicky(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
shala01:

why are you this stupid? Did your mum fail in her duties or you are just an idiot who refuse to grow brain
sorry, am just Surprise people can be this dull( you won't drag me into insulting your parents cos I was not brought up that way)
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by oluwole1211(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
zicky:
stop fooling yourself, if he finish in 2009 how does that mak him 25yrs . 16 + 7 give you 25 continue fooling yourself
don't mind her jare the guy star is shining and she is here saying rubbish about his age.instead of asking baba God to pick her call too
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
joey150:
if i was an atheist and you told me this was your proof that God existed... I would call you a sycophant.

Wtf! Must you just bring God into the matter?!

Not to think that his username is evidence1000.
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by joey150(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:

I don't need to ask you if you are an atheist or not. I know you're one.
The last thing you'll catch me doing is arguing about religion or inter-ethnic differences.

So, let's just leave it this way, I believe that God exists , you believe otherwise and that's okay by me. I can't force my belief on you. If I say God exists and you refute the claim, fine.
people like you made Ghandi make that famous statement, - "i like your christ but i do not like your christians" . i dont know who is debating the existence of God with you.
Please read and understand. I cant explain basic english to you.
So much for "knowing" . funny how you decide who is a christian and who is not.
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Dething: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
who kelechi done epp ?
You done help anybody? Who you help? Any smallthing you ar asking for help. How old is he that u ar talking of help?
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by kingwiz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=bosama post=45130357][/quote]correct datz wia he is frm
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by kingwiz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
youngest85:
u are the only person that can tell us his real age
dnt rili knw,,bt btw 23 or 24
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Ablitmuspaper(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
miteolu:
Zechariah 4:10New Living Translation (NLT)

Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin...

Job 8:7
Though your beginning was insignificant, Yet your end will increase greatly.
ma bro I see dt ur bible
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
This pic look too old for a player who claim to be 20years old
looking at that boy then i'd say his 11yrs tops which puts that picture as far back as 2006/2007 and it was taken with a camera not samsung S7 or iphone 6 and of course it had to be scanned b4 being uploaded which definitely reduces its quality. So babe back off, who even cares if he's 30.#UpNacho

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by kingwiz(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
omolola15:

Bros abeg are you also 20 years old?
am 23
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Sixtustony(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
The one with that inscription is another raw talent
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by shopisky(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
U guys doubting this young man's age are just disgusting. OK even if he's forty, the guy is 40. How does that affect you? He's done very well 4 himself at whatever age he claims he is. As in, for some people to just sit down in one place and start calculating d age of someone that is already so successful. What do u even gain from doubting his age. Something u can never prove no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Joe82834(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
shala01:

Which means you are one of the few egg heads. For a school football star, his academic record will be average and him will be like 18/19 by the time he was writing waesc/neco.
Another wrong assumption sir.ppl think playing football is for d not-so-bright. Went to a fed govt college;traveled a few times for tournaments then but was best in maths in my class.so bn a football star no mean say u go dull.we get am gurus as footballers,even Engineers.tanx

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by cold(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Evidence1000:
Wow!
Apart from hardwork, I can also say that this guy is very lucky. How many managers would give a raw talent an opportunity just as Pellegrini has done ?

Aside that, he made the right choice by going to Manchester. Where are the likes of[b] Dele Alampasu[/b], Musa Muhammed, Isaac Success and so on?
They're playing in lower leagues or not seeing football time as Iheanacho.

After all these happenings, somebody from somewhere would come and tell me that there is no God?

Oh God, please answer my prayers and let me rest.
I take it these other guys you mentioned are all Atheists, hence god didn't favour them. Issokay
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by computerizeniaja(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
olabode89:

He has given us enough information.

They graduated in 2009, 7 years ago. The average range when most peeps graduate from secondary school is between 15 and 19 therefore Ihenancho age should fall between 22 and 26. His football age is 20.. which is not so bad... back in the days s9me guys dey minus as much as 10 or 15 years sef... the likes of Philip Osondu, Aghawonder! and Bros Taylor Taiwo..lol

Young man,my Baby sis graduated from convenant university at 20 years as an accountant and she is way bigger that kelechi...so
i dont know why that cannot be his real age.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Joe82834:

Another wrong assumption sir.ppl think playing football is for d not-so-bright. Went to a fed govt college;traveled a few times for tournaments then but was best in maths in my class.so bn a football star no mean say u go dull.we get am gurus as footballers,even Engineers.tanx
Don't read me wrong. football stars are not dull per say but are interested more in football than in reading. I did spot too even represented my uni. in nuga games. If you had taken football more seriously you probably wouldn't be a graduate today. Vincent a typical example. I DON'T think Vincent was able to complete his studis
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by mcdoweller(m): 12:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Apart from hardwork, I can also say that this guy is very lucky.
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by pamcode(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Evidence1000:
Wow!
Apart from hardwork, I can also say that this guy is very lucky. How many managers would give a raw talent an opportunity just as Pellegrini has done ?

Aside that, he made the right choice by going to Manchester. Where are the likes of Dele Alampasu, Musa Muhammed, Isaac Success and so on?

After all these happenings, somebody from somewhere would come and tell me that there is no God?

Isacc success is doing well at granada. Last time i checked
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by bigtt76(f): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Definitely there were ....don't mis-understand me but then most were digital. Remember the likes of Fototek went out of lucrative business about this time. undecided

donvicky2007:

Why trying to be an antagonist, i have colored picture as far back as 2003 while in secondary school.

Don't we have good camera phones as far back as 2008 , while saying that there's no coloured photographs like the one posted by OP as far as 2008, even before 2008 we have good and quality coloured camera film in the product of KODAK
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by olabode89(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2016
computerizeniaja:

Young man,my Baby sis graduated from convenant university at 20 years as an accountant and she is way bigger that kelechi...so
i dont know why that cannot be his real age.

Bros calm the fucck down!

Did u read my my post before dropping unnecessary info about your baby sister?

Size is not an accurate measure of age.

How many 20 years old graduate from secondary school in 2009?

Abi did your baby sis grad from secondary school in 2009?

An oponu even liked your post.... oponus everywhere.... SMH
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Joe82834(m): 6:18am On Apr 29, 2016
shala01:

Don't read me wrong. football stars are not dull per say but are interested more in football than in reading. I did spot too even represented my uni. in nuga games. If you had taken football more seriously you probably wouldn't be a graduate today. Vincent a typical example. I DON'T think Vincent was able to complete his studis
I agree u have got a point though its not always true.Seyi olafinjana(ex super eagle) is an Engineer. Ekigho Ehiosun(my senior at job strikers in warri back then) ,has some caps for d senior national team n played at under 23 level severally,is super intelligent n a PTI graduate.He was actually doing his IT at NNPC when sm1 with an idea of his football prowess invited him for Warri wolves trials n d rest is history.He was a first team striker 4 warri wolves while schooling(he had grace bro).
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Joe82834:

I agree u have got a point though its not always true.Seyi olafinjana(ex super eagle) is an Engineer. Ekigho Ehiosun(my senior at job strikers in warri back then) ,has some caps for d senior national team n played at under 23 level severally,is super intelligent n a PTI graduate.He was actually doing his IT at NNPC when sm1 with an idea of his football prowess invited him for Warri wolves trials n d rest is history.He was a first team striker 4 warri wolves while schooling(he had grace bro).
Check the academic record of those guys, you see that it it hardly above average. Oliseh was a brilliant student but his record in unilag or so did not match his ability.
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by mecussey(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
who kelechi done epp ?

boys for our village his mother place...him bring out 1m naira december cup and they play am chop the money. You...who u don epp?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by Arnoldo(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Evidence1000:
Wow!

Aside that, he made the right choice by going to Manchester. Where are the likes of Dele Alampasu, Musa Muhammed, Isaac Success and so on?

True talk,but i still feel if he had gone to ajax where first team shirt was guarateed him he wld hav been better,i dont see guardiola keeping him and dis stupid city players except zabaleta dislikes him
Re: Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament by binhozie(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2016
The guy is young Jare. it's alleged he had a classmate that is 23 currently and graduated at 16 in 2009, meaning he could be from 21 to 26,
Maybe even 21-24 that's why it is hard for the classmate to guess his age
he can still give us 10 yrs quality football he is a lot better than some of his predecessors.
That is if the supposed classmate is actually his classmate.
I don't support age cheats, but with burden of competing with some of the best strikers in the world this is the last thing he needs from his country men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful / Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) / Tanitoluwa Adewumi Gets New Apartment In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.