Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,550 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? (2168 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by Hemanwel(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hi guys!I have been thinking of starting up a business with the little savings I made from my former place of work. I have so engrossed myself in the thoughts that it has started taking its toll on me.Pls,what business would you advise I venture into with 350k that would give me returns on my investment soonest?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by emeviks: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by topejully(f): 1:10am On Apr 29, 2016
I can supply you fashionable male and female wears on credits. Let us discuss topejully@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by Teeshafoods(f): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2016
FOOD
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by paykobo: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by binary11: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Buy and resell ecurrencies.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by DeltahArmy(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
I don't know your current location but if you are in a place where bikes (okada) are allowed, I'll advice you go into that business. You buy a new bike for about 160k and sell it at a hire-purhase price which should be between 220-240k. The person will pay you 1k everyday or 10k every week depending on what you want untill he completes the payment. with time, you buy another bike and continue making your money without stress. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Hemanwel:
Hi guys!I have been thinking of starting up a business with the little savings I made from my former place of work. I have so engrossed myself in the thoughts that it has started taking its toll on me.Pls,what business would you advise I venture into with 350k that would give me returns on my investment soonest?

We can partner.Whatsapp me on : 08176461979
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by nabiz(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Where is ur location.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by MasterMind1: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Guy Bike business cannot profit you, cosI've been into that business, too many excuses most especially if the guy is a young guy like you, he would be taking too mocb about the economy and payment will be delay and with anger you might collect your bike and sell at wholesale price, running on lose when you're seeking for profit. If you would like to be well established on your own and not look for any kind of job. With your 350k you can get up to 2-3Bitcoin. If you minne with 2-3BTC guy at least you can make. 0.5BTC a day and that is approx. $200 depending of the market value at that point in time.. BTC Manning (cyrptocurrency) is not FOREX where you can lose your capital. With smart Minning you can turn 350k into 900k in 4-5months. No be joke... If you're interested you can email me Solex54@gmail.com for little info but 1st do you own digging on cryptocurrency.. All the Best. Wish I had that kind of money before October levels go change oo
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by karlxavier(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
binary11:
Buy and resell ecurrencies.

Please try and explain more so that the house can understand. Is it trading it offline or online?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by binary11: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
karlxavier:

Please try and explain more so that the house can understand. Is it trading it offline or online?

It involves buying of ecurrencies from whosoever want to sell, and at the same time selling to those that need it.

It could be run offline or offline.

E.g. My own today's rate of buying pm is #290. and I sell #320. Now that is a profit difference of #30 (- charges %). Transacting up to $1000 daily fetches an average of #25,000-#30,000).

That's it.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by jogojogo: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
binary11:

It involves buying of ecurrencies from whosoever want to sell, and at the same time selling to those that need it.

E.g. My own today's rate of buying pm is #290. and I sell #320. Now that is a profit difference of #30 (- charges %). Transacting up to $1000 daily fetches an average of #25,000-#30,000).

That's it.

I m really interested in this. Please how and where can I buy and how and where can I sell?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by nabiz(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2016
binary11:

That's it.
in other word what he meant is forextry which means foreign exchange trading. Warning! Pls don't go there. It is not as easy as he said it here. U need education to start it or u loose the money in a day, though I may be wrong but u need to ask others. I have once being a victim, unless what he is saying is different from what I am thinking
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by wisehouse(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hemanwel:
many a times people ask this kind of questions for nothing sack. Well if at all you are serious. I will advice you keep your money and learn Amazon affiliate marketing business. Learn all you can. Then invest the money into building an authority affiliate websites that can earn you over $500 - $1k per month in few months time. If you don't know about the business, Google is your friend.

Side note: I need partners for same business, you keep your money.

KIND REGARDS
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by treasureboy: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
That money might not startup any business to yield reasonable profit quickly. My candid advice is, use part of that money on self develop development. Think of skills you can acqauire in a month or weeks and liberate urself frombemployment slavery to becoming ur own master for life! Dont forget, "Knowledge is power"
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by treasureboy: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
That money might not startup any business to yield reasonable profit quickly. My candid advice is, use part of that money on self development. Think of skills you can acqauire in a month or weeks and liberate urself frombemployment slavery to becoming ur own master for life! Dont forget, "Knowledge is power"
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by purplecircle: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hello are you male or female. Please do not listen to any onllone that rells ypu, you cant yield nothing from 350k.. My dear you can build alot if you are consistent. Follow that first persons advice. Check that site for small busimess owners.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 350k? by Feshizzy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Trade forex,
I'm no marketer so I don't have a predefined elaborate post to paste.
Though this might take time, but in the long run y would be glad you did.
Just my 2 cents though, IMHO

Happy Weekend.

Regards,
EF

(1) (Reply)

Verify My Account / Carpark / Carport And Canopy In Abuja And Environs / Help! Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Robing Me Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.