Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

..depressed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ..depressed (612 Views)

6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad / Pregnant And Depressed. / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..depressed by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good evening n'landers,pls i have a challenge and i need help.I am 17 yrs,a year 1 student.My problem is that i dont have any friend and my mum is so annoying this makes me think a lot and this makes be depressed,moody and sad.I am tired of living and i dont know what to do..
Re: ..depressed by starpon1: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
ask tibillz. He wil advice u better
Re: ..depressed by WHOcarex: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Just read your books. okay?
Re: ..depressed by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Try to make a few good friends then. Join a fellowship or church asap and good social clubs like Rotrary club etc. Also keep busy with your books. Soon with the above, you wont have time to think or be depressed dear. U can also minimize contact/communication with ur mum for now if u can. Be around people who lift your spirits (good people o). Do be careful now so u do not fall prey to bad people in ur emotional state. N cheer up. U hv the world at ur feet cos u are still so young!
-
And pls I dont want to hear U are tired of living o. Hv u started real 'living'? *winks*

1 Like

Re: ..depressed by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Loisemm:
Try to make a few good friends then. Join a fellowship or church asap and good social clubs like Rotrary club etc. Also keep busy with your books. Soon with the above, you wont have time to think or be depressed dear. U can also minimize contact/communication with ur mum for now if u can. Be around people who lift your spirits (good people o). Do be careful now so u do not fall prey to bad people in ur emotional state. N cheer up. U hv the world at ur feet cos u are still so young!
-
And pls I dont want to hear U are tired of living o. Hv u started real 'living'? *winks*
Loisemm:
-
Loisemm:
-
thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Photo Is This Right Or Wrong / Pls Help I Think My Mother Hate Me / Nothing Lasts Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.