Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava (882 Views)

Whats Your Say On The New Tecno Droidpad 10 Pro II Tablet...COOL or NOT / Remove Forgotten Screen Lock From Samsung Galaxy Note II / Lg G2 Vs Galaxy Note II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by orisaa: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
I just got a Samsung note ii At&t but to my surprise the phone did not connect to 3g nor 4g network but only edge I don't know what the problem is, again there is no where u can change the mobile network either from edge to 3g or to 4g. Please I need help from anyone that can help me out, I need to browse with fast network..
Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by fbtowner(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
orisaa:
I just got a Samsung note ii At&t but to my surprise the phone did not connect to 3g nor 4g network but only edge I don't know what the problem is, again there is no where u can change the mobile network either from edge to 3g or to 4g. Please I need help from anyone that can help me out, I need to browse with fast network..

*#*#4636#*#*
Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by orisaa: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
I have tried that, after pressing the code it displayed all the network of the phone but when I select 3g it did not come up, rather edge came up
Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by t33why: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Star ash 2 2 6 3 ash, select wdcma only. Cheers
Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by orisaa: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
The code is not displaying anything, it says invalid code
Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by aieromon(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
orisaa:
The code is not displaying anything, it says invalid code

Are you sure this is an original Samsung phone?
Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by orisaa: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
My brother am totally confuse o, I have tried a lot of code to test for it authenticity, some of it respond while some did not respond, please give me some Samsung master codes, for me to verify the phone
Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by t33why: 5:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Mine is at&t too although it's not note2 but that shouldn't matter... and u don't get any option to change the network mode, don't know why so I use the code I put up dere and dis should happen when u dial the code

Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by t33why: 5:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Sowie it's star ash 2 2 6 3 ash, my bad
Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by orisaa: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2016
I tried the code, it displayed all the network but only edge is working all the rest is not working.

Re: Samsung Note Ii (at&t) 4g Ltd Palava by t33why: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Select wdcma all, that's the last option, not the first one u selected.... The star in the bracket from the network mode indicates what option ur currently on, compare mine and urs

(1) (Reply)

HTC Desire 830 Officially, Specifications And Price / How To Actually Save Webpages For Offline Reading On Mobile Ucbrowser / Please What's The Solution To "Mtn Deducting My Airtime"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.