Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Please What's The Solution To "Mtn Deducting My Airtime" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What's The Solution To "Mtn Deducting My Airtime" (905 Views)

An Open Letter To MTN With Regards To Their Recycling Of Numbers / Xenophobic: Mtn Deducting My Airtime / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Solution To "Mtn Deducting My Airtime" by virus05(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hi Nlders. Please help, Mtn's always deducting my balance. I've called their customer care several times to explain but all to no avail. whenever i call, i tell them to remove all subscriptions on my phone, and they actually do that coz it stops for a while.. but after like 1 month they start deducting again. three days ago Mtn sent me a message that my torigist has been renewed and N50 has been deducted. Today again I'm getting my game + has been renewed which I've cancelled a very long time ago. I'm 100% sure i didn't subscribe for anything. please if you've experienced this or you're experiencing it. what? steps did you take or what steps are you taking. Lalaticlala , Seun please help me
Re: Please What's The Solution To "Mtn Deducting My Airtime" by Sirmuel1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bros abeg no vex oh, shey dem tie your neck with Mtn? cheesy
Re: Please What's The Solution To "Mtn Deducting My Airtime" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
cool BROS DONT BE ANGRY NAH, THEM DEY KIP YA CREDIT 4 U AGAINST THE FUTURE.
Re: Please What's The Solution To "Mtn Deducting My Airtime" by danniyal(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
1.Dial *123*5*4# then reply with 1 to opt out of advertising
2. Dial *123*5*2# then reply with 8 and opt out of any package you see by relying with the corresponding number
Re: Please What's The Solution To "Mtn Deducting My Airtime" by Olachase(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
You too borrow #1500 from dem after you finish using the money.. Call dem and tell them the game is 50-50.. Then break the sim best solution
Re: Please What's The Solution To "Mtn Deducting My Airtime" by titoetal(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Very simple answer; just stop loading airtime in ur mtn sim. Don't forget to thank me later dear. Cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Pop-up Ads On Home Screen. Pls Help / PS4: How To Change NAT Type For Online Play / You Interested In Buying Iphone 6s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.