Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Use And Distribute Your Blog Post Unlimitedly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Use And Distribute Your Blog Post Unlimitedly (555 Views)

Account At Dlvr Not Registering Anymore / 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post / 5 Amazing Ways To Write Interesting Blog Post Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use And Distribute Your Blog Post Unlimitedly by yakzee(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Home of tech How To's, Free browsing, PC/Android tutorials.

Log onto www.dinho9ja.com for all blogging tutorial and technology articles

Hi everyone, i know most of you people have been seeing different links and the one thing that comes up in mind is how do i make my website link shorter and distribute my blog post to many social media with no stress. Internet has been made easy that is why we don't have to start sharing our blog posts our self and if you have not been doing this then you are missing out alot, there are lot of ways you can share your blog post E.g networkedblog, twitter feed.

Remember that every blog has a feed link make sure you still know yours.

Let start with our step by step guide

Step 1

is free of charge, you are not to pay a dime out of your pocket,
Put your feed URL and sign up to

Post distribution

Step 2

You will see a message box showing Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn bottons.

Post distribution

Step 3

click on any of the icons for social media account authorization.

Step 4

You are good to go as you have finished setting up your blog to , left for you to keep posting on your blog.

By using our traffic rate increases. Very easy to set up and getting easy traffic. Your sharing of post will not be limited.

Let have your say if you have been using this or any other apart from this.

From www.dinho9ja.com
Re: Use And Distribute Your Blog Post Unlimitedly by mkbessman(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=yakzee post=45135001]Home of tech How To's, Free browsing, PC/Android tutorials.

Hi everyone, i know most of you people have been seeing different links and the one thing that comes up in mind is how do i make my website link shorter and distribute my blog post to many social media with no stress. Internet has been made easy that is why we don't have to start sharing our blog posts our self and if you have not been doing this then you are missing out alot, there are lot of ways you can share your blog post E.g networkedblog, twitter feed.

Step 1

Post distribution

Step 2

Post distribution

Step 3

Step 4

You are good to go as you have finished setting up your blog to , left for you to keep posting on your blog.

By using our traffic rate increases. Very easy to set up and getting easy traffic. Your sharing of post will not be limited.

From www.dinho9ja.com [/qu

God will bless you richly
Re: Use And Distribute Your Blog Post Unlimitedly by emillionaire: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
yakzee:
Home of tech How To's, Free browsing, PC/Android tutorials.

Step 1

Post distribution

Step 2

Post distribution

Step 3

Step 4

From www.dinho9ja.com

what is this one saying?
Re: Use And Distribute Your Blog Post Unlimitedly by yakzee(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
emillionaire:

what is this one saying?

Are you blind!

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Increase Google Assense Earnings By 200% Blocking Low Paying Urls / Get 100% Unique, SEO Optimized Articles For Your Blog For Just N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.