Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post (4500 Views)

7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog / 10 Vital SEO Steps To Take Before Publishing A Post / 5 Things To Do After Publishing A New Post On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by mokoshalb(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Read Here: New Blog Post

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by mokoshalb(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2017
You can buy & sell on MoKo Nigerian Marketplace...

Visit www.MoKo.Ng today!
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by leksmedia: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Quitr Educative
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by mantosa(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Quite informative OP. But why struggle with FTC on your own post again. Na wa oh
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by cogbuagu: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Ok
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by heisenbergheise(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2017
wink
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Amathylee(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Mopolchi: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2017
smiley
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by muhammed10: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Educative
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by muhammed10: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Impressive
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by mikeycharles(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2017
I don't want a blog; they are usually filled with lies and gossips​, I rather have a forum than a blog and btw too many bloggers.
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by theway83: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2017
am just passing bye,check my signatures
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Amathylee(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2017
mokoshalb:
\
nothinq wey we no go see 4 nairaland....which tym OP turn space booker ontop ur own post
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by donigspain(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2017
There is only one thing to do:
Run to Nairaland and spread the links everywhere. La click la bend.
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Fumide: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one op
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2017
ping-o-matic? Does that still work?
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by mokoshalb(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2017
mantosa:
Quite informative OP. But why struggle with FTC on your own post again. Na wa oh
need the space for something .. grin
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by winkmart: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Most people blog because they want to make money and this money is not coming forth. It's not by power, it's not by might.

When I started blogging, I made my 1st cash in the 2nd week from paid advert.

We need to start blogging with sense and not just cause others are doing it. In my research, I discover that the only way to make cool cash in blogging is by going LOCAL. you wonder what that means.

maybe when you talk to me further....
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by mokoshalb(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Amathylee:

nothinq wey we no go see 4 nairaland....which tym OP turn space booker ontop ur own post
am testing my keyboard.. grin
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by mokoshalb(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2017
mikeycharles:
I don't want a blog; they are usually filled with lies and gossips​, I rather have a forum than a blog and btw too many bloggers.
A forum takes much struggles as you will be sent packing by spammers... but some way better than a blog...
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Amathylee(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2017
3) Moderating And Replying To Comments

Now people use crap software to build backlinks by comments. So everyone receives a lot of “SPAM” comments in blog posts and if you do not moderate your comments, you are losing your loyal audience. Because when your visitors would scroll down to comment, they will see a long list of spam comments talking about the moon where your article is about honey smiley. So they would not give it a try even if they have a question to ask, they will leave and instead feel good to ask Google smiley. The second step is replying to your comments. Never miss this chance as it helps us to build relationships with our readers. Give them “Royal Treatment” because they deserve.

Lalasticlala no dey do dz one except say if im hear anytin snake.....atleast seun still dey try
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by mikeycharles(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
mokoshalb:
A forum takes much struggles as you will be sent packing by spammers... but some way better than a blog...
that one na another case but Seun is doing well in that area by issuing bans.
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Justpassingby2(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2017
I seriously need someone in Benin city who can give me a one on one training... I want to own a blog site too... Any? Check my signature
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Amathylee(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2017
mokoshalb:
am testing my keyboard.. grin
i see.....biko kwantinu
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by mokoshalb(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Justpassingby2:
I seriously need someone in Benin city who can give me a one on one training... I want to own a blog site too... Any? Check my signature
getting someone close to you will be a bit difficult, although most stuffs can be done virtually online if you get a trusted person.. Goodluck!
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Africanpoint(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2017
interesting I'm gonna try this
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by VibezNGdotcom: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2017
VibezNG.com
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by ipreach: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Nice content from Moko
www.believegist..com
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by pauljumbo: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one op

i will also add share part of the contents on quora.com
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by WhiteHouseNaija: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2017
nice one
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Hydrolysis(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2017
winkmart:
Most people blog because they want to make money and this money is not coming forth. It's not by power, it's not by might.

When I started blogging, I made my 1st cash in the 2nd week from paid advert.

We need to start blogging with sense and not just cause others are doing it. In my research, I discover that the only way to make cool cash in blogging is by going LOCAL. you wonder what that means.

maybe when you talk to me further....
pls what do you mean by local

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Inbox Smtp Mailer / How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.