Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons (36681 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by kazyhm(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2016
MadCow1:
We know it was not Hacked.. Nobody ever believed it was hacked.

We all know that TeeBillz is a Biitchass Puss-y Nigga who is mad at his successful Singer wife cos she is making more money than he can ever imagine and believes he is entitled to a large cut of her dough just because he "Managed" her career at some point before marriage.

The Fool was making all those rants just to distract the Public from the fact that he has no Job and has been beating Tiwa Savage like a drum because she kicked him out as her manager, signed for Mavin and has replaced D'banj as Don jazzy's Prime Star. He thinks we don't know he is an abusive husband. grin grin

Anybody who knows that cuunt should tell him that no serious suicide person jumps from Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, that is like jumping unto Mouka Foam mattress. Next time he should go to Third Mainland bridge and jump and don't tweet about it..

The only sad part of this whole drama is that the fool did not do us all a favor and jump.. angry angry

P.Square and Banky.W are eternal Bastards for not pushing him over.. angry

bea !!! chill na, haba!!
are you savage sis ?

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by mizhanny(f): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Gidoka:
This the reason I don't bottle up issues Becos wen u eventually talk you talk like a kid.
exactly

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by michtob(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
hacked now competing with it is the devil's work
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by 2sexycom(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Q
Gidoka:
This the reason I don't bottle up issues Becos when u eventually talk you talk like a kid.
hmmmm wise words

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by seyoops4u: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Is Tee Billz by chance related to Lie, sorry Lai Mohammed
. Somebody said if 100 microphones are given to
Lai Muhammed at the same time, he would tell
different lies into each of them. I immediately
bursted into laughter.
shocked

#curbed
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by puntmaniac: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Bro alot can cause post partum depression, baby weight is the least on the risk factor/predisposition list.
Etiological factors include and not limited to majorly hormonal, genetic predisposition and emotional issues ...check out https://www.nairaland.com/3073813/tiwa-savage-complains-boring-sex

Glad you are a survival.

MadCow1:

Dude..

Cool down with the depression business. I have been there and actually went ahead with it. I was saved by the hair of my chinny chin chin. I am not insensitive to depressed people, but this Teebillz Nigga was not depressed. He was well in control of himself.

Secondly, how did you arrive at Tiwa suffering from Post Partum depression? A chick that has since lost the baby weight and has been performing at shows and just put out a hit single less than a week ago. I am really curious to know how you came to that conclusion.

You cooly ignored that fact that Teebillz is a womanizing adulterer that has been reported severally to beat and be abusive towards Tiwa.

So far, Tiwa is cool and calm headed.. The only lunatic so far is her vindictive attention seeking man-child of a husband.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by bogolobango(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Op Abg where you go school consigning or concerning
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by davidizuchukwu(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol...After the damage is done.

You carry wedding go Dubai so ur fans no go fit come chop Jollof rice, now wahala dey, you are now gisting the fans.

Who Dubai wedding EPP? undecided

My brotherrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U have hit them where it hurts...!!!!!! U nailed it!!!! Lmao
VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by UjSizzle(f): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2016
MadCow1:
We know it was not Hacked.. Nobody ever believed it was hacked.

We all know that TeeBillz is a Biitchass Puss-y Nigga who is mad at his successful Singer wife cos she is making more money than he can ever imagine and believes he is entitled to a large cut of her dough just because he "Managed" her career at some point before marriage.

The Fool was making all those rants just to distract the Public from the fact that he has no Job and has been beating Tiwa Savage like a drum because she kicked him out as her manager, signed for Mavin and has replaced D'banj as Don jazzy's Prime Star. He thinks we don't know he is an abusive husband. grin grin

Anybody who knows that cuunt should tell him that no serious suicide person jumps from Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, that is like jumping unto Mouka Foam mattress. Next time he should go to Third Mainland bridge and jump and don't tweet about it..

The only sad part of this whole drama is that the fool did not do us all a favor and jump.. angry angry

P.Square and Banky.W are eternal Bastards for not pushing him over.. angry

Bro! grin grin

But all these suicide thing is really just a cry for help than an actual desire to die.
People who want to die just kill themselves. They are the real courageous ones.

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by barclays22(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
The Mugun suppose drop note and doesn't have to drive out to commit the heinous act. I dey see all this as just a way of announcing his interest in Nollywood. Typical African madness Yoruba movie script.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by speciallymade(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Mttchew! . Werin consign me self, their cup of kunu.

Anyway waiting for Tiwa's side cos this TeeBillz sef dey vex someone. It's only Jamjam I pity before they allow their stupidity affect him.
abi o... It's a pity adults are behaving like kids these days
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yoruba demon and demoness grin
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by foriegngist1: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
You F*Cked Don Jazzy, Dr. SID And Even 2face – Tee Billz Blast Tiwa Savage | Marriage Over read on:http://amebogist1960..com.ng/2016/04/you-fcked-don-jazzy-dr-sid-and-even.html

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by PastorAji(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
DankemzI:
grin
TeeBillz married a Cheerful Giver a.k.a DoroPussy... It's a Yoruba way of life #adultery.
Come to think of it, why 2baba married from Akwa Ibom instead of..........

Quote me and suffer Heat stroke
u don smoke ur IGBO this afternoon
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Elixir2015: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gidoka:
This the reason I don't bottle up issues Becos wen u eventually talk you talk like a kid.

You be were o!

Na that one be your contribution? Hehehehehe grin cool grin[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by blissblazeblog: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys, you just can't afford to miss joining the latest WhatsApp group in town were we have fun, make new friends, share stuffs with one another. To join us simply contact the admin on WhatsApp = +2349051144825 #See ya #Am Out
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Jimi23(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jimi23:
Suicidal men can be dangerous, if they dont kill themselves, they could kill their wives. Tiwa Savage needs to think deep and think of her safety as well as her sons before something heinous happens.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by MadCow1: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
puntmaniac:
Bro alot can cause post partum depression, baby weight is the least on the risk factor/predisposition list.
Etiological factors include and not limited to majorly hormonal, genetic predisposition and emotional issues ...check out https://www.nairaland.com/3073813/tiwa-savage-complains-boring-sex

Glad you are a survival.

I know the causes of Post Partum depression. But Tiwa has not shown any signs of being depressed. Her work ethics have not changed, she is working out and putting on shows and only just recently dropped an album.

Tiwa gave birth almost a year ago.. Post Partum depression period has long passed.

Tiwa Savage is just fine.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Jimi23(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
ediku208:
Thank God .....I be first to Comment!!!!!//

Fist to comment, u however made no "comment" on the topic. ROTFL! Funny u.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by XaintJoel20: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
seyoops4u:
. Somebody said if 100 microphones are given to
Lai Muhammed at the same time, he would tell
different lies into each of them. I immediately
bursted into laughter.
shocked

#curbed
On a serious note, it's not funny that an information minister is misleading gullible Nigerians with lies...
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by hornyman(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
ediku208:
Thank God .....I be first to Comment!!!!!//

Go use first to comment collect money for bank if its possible.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by DanielGb(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
optional1:

Bros using my first acct to judge I join dis forum b4 u. So u av no choice nd no any option left then to support nd vote 4 meeeeeeeeeee.

D only option available 4 u bro.

Vote optional1 my dear brother.

is this how to solicit for vote?
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Boyoski09: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
he was spotted close to Lekki bridge??...maybe they hacked his face too
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
if u are not married u would not understand what is going on. Don't jump into conclusion. We have not heard tiwa's side of the story. The real people I feel for are the victims of the rant (tiwa,annie,drsid's wife). I hope they are all ok. It is time for all the parties to forgive and move on with life. Whether u are a celeb or a commoner u have to deal with life on life terms. May God help us all...
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by ybalogs(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
I'm uninstalling my LIB app. Her aproko is getting too much
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by ybalogs(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Everybody wants to be a celebrity. I'd like you to ask Tiwa/Tbillz what it's like to be a celebrity now.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by optional1(f): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
DanielGb:

is this how to solicit for vote?

Sorry sir I dnt know how to solicit 4 vote pls correction me abi, me nd dis bad english again. Sorry teach me how to go abt it.

Thanks in anticipation.

Good afternoon sir.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by solid3(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
cool

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gidoka:

Gbam !

Say it when you feel it.. The guy for go kill himself for nothing but an ingrate..
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by lailo: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
If u married someone wu has had failed marriages,dis is what u get.I blame Tiwa and Funke Akindele.
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by olumidazz: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
No matter what couples should always care about each other. When one is low the other partner should always lend a helping hand, regardless if the woman earns more money. This couple to me do not know Christ and have no love in their hearts. The more depressed party is usually the sufferer and always the victim of the unholy union. Eminado tell me the bad bad things you have done to this young loving sisi man?
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by MadCow1: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
UjSizzle:

Bro! grin grin

But all these suicide thing is really just a cry for help than an actual desire to die.
People who want to die just kill themselves. They are the real courageous ones.

You are correct..

The last time I committed suicide, I didn't tweet or call people.. I just killed myself by myself.

Then I woke up..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.