Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu (2227 Views)

Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu by fabrista(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2016
A friend from Enugu sent these photos to me

Re: Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu by fabrista(m): 12:48am On Apr 29, 2016
more

Re: Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu by oatzeal(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2016
serious mehn
Re: Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu by UnclePati: 1:39am On Apr 29, 2016
I dnt know of the first 2 or 3 pictures..but the very last picture is so not true.

Only 6 people dieed in the atttack.......eye withnesses have said this.
The police said same thing.
The community leaders said 6 dead.

I have called my friend who is from the same village he said 6 dead. Women and children were sent to neighbouring villages while the men remained to defend their land.

Your friend cannot be in ekiti state and be sending pictures of jos/benue massacre abi na North east Massacre he extracted online.....painting it to be enugu massacre.

Moreover if his claims are true why is the picture not on any nationl dailies.
Why didnt newspaper companies put up the pictures on frontpage dailies......

Vanguard of lies reported 40 dead
Daily post reported 15 dead.
Another reported 200 dead whole others reported 50, 100 e.t.c

No unifying number.......jeeeeez
Nigerian news papers sha....

They juut get info, they sit in their offices in lagos and write false stories raising unnecessary Alarm causing unnecessary tension exaggerating figures to flare anger
This is how repraisals occur and many innocent people get killed in other hot zones like onitsha aba e.t.c

This has to stop.....
National dailies must get their fact straight....and be truthful with their reportings......
They should at least send their own team to the village to see things for them selves and take pictures.

If CNN reporter can go to warzones and even enter sambisa forest why should nigerian newspapers of lies not go to enugu to get the true story.

We live in a very frigile nation and the people are very sensitive with information.
False alarm and false info can cost many lives.

Media house must take note.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu by Taribizy(m): 2:11am On Apr 29, 2016
UnclePati:
I dnt know of the first 2 or 3 pictures..but the very last picture is so not true.

Only 6 people dieed in the atttack.......eye withnesses have said this.
The police said same thing.
The community leaders said 6 dead.

I have called my friend who is from the same village he said 6 dead. Women and children were sent to neighbouring villages while the men remained to defend their land.

Your friend cannot be in ekiti state and be sending pictures of jos/benue massacre abi na North east Massacre he extracted online.....painting it to be enugu massacre.

Moreover if his claims are true why is the picture not on any nationl dailies.
Why didnt newspaper companies put up the pictures on frontpage dailies......

Vanguard of lies reported 40 dead
Daily post reported 15 dead.
Another reported 200 dead whole others reported 50, 100 e.t.c

No unifying number.......jeeeeez
Nigerian news papers sha....

They juut get info, they sit in their offices in lagos and write false stories raising unnecessary Alarm causing unnecessary tension exaggerating figures to flare anger
This is how repraisals occur and many innocent people get killed in other hot zones like onitsha aba e.t.c

This has to stop.....
National dailies must get their fact straight....and be truthful with their reportings......
They should at least send their own team to the village to see things for them selves and take pictures.

If CNN reporter can go to warzones and even enter sambisa forest why should nigerian newspapers of lies not go to enugu to get the true story.

We live in a very frigile nation and the people are very sensitive with information.
False alarm and false info can cost many lives.

Media house must take note.

Even if they killed only one person, these murderous herdsmen are wild. One thing I learnt from discovery channel is that once a wild animal kills a man, you must go after it and kill it for it has tasted human blood. Don't make the mistake of thinking it will not come again. You go after it, you search for it and kill it.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu by Khd95(m): 3:06am On Apr 29, 2016
I ve seen that first pix before long time ago,during one of jos massacres,including the one with matchet cut on his back
Re: Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu by ORACLE1975(m): 4:08am On Apr 29, 2016
What?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Enugu by OgaTheTop2: 4:08am On Apr 29, 2016
The Op is so fake.

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Crushed To Death As He Tries Stopping A Truck / Father Murders His Daughter For Leaving Islam, Stabs Her In The Eyes / Why Do Men Derive Pleasure In Raping Innocent Girls This Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.