Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE (605 Views)

Exclusive! Get 70% Off Godaddy Hosting Plans (economy, Deluxe And Ultimate Plans / Godaddy Hosting session Timeout After Logging Into Cpanel / Buy A Domain In Nigeria At $1 With Godaddy Discount Coupon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE by paulwhiz: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2016
I am putting up www.apeelit.com for sale because I no longer have the time to update and blog on it. It is hosted on godaddy and has an approved adsense account running on it.
Re: Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE by Donkenzy47(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2016
How old is the blog and what is your monthly unique pageviews. Also what is your monthly earning from the blog and how much are you willing to sell it.
Re: Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE by akposking(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am interested in the adsense. How can i contact u.
Re: Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE by hostkobo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
paulwhiz:
I am putting up www.apeelit.com for sale because I no longer have the time to update and blog on it. It is hosted on godaddy and has an approved adsense account running on it.

what cms are you running on Godaddy?

how much are you tipping it for?

you can contact me on whatsapp, details below (in my signature)
regards
HK
Re: Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE by paulwhiz: 12:52am On May 09, 2016
hostkobo:

what cms are you running on Godaddy?
how much are you tipping it for?
you can contact me on whatsapp, details below (in my signature)
regards
HK
It is not a cms is a custom laravel blog. Tipping? Do you mean the price?
Re: Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE by paulwhiz: 12:53am On May 09, 2016
akposking:
Am interested in the adsense. How can i contact u.

You can email me at apeelit[at]gmail[dot]com

(1) (Reply)

Nigrian Non Hosted Account For Sale / How To Setup Sms Shortcode and Get Good Response / Struggling To Make Meaningful Revenue From Google Adsense? Join Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.