Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) (59600 Views)

10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Roland Samuel 'Christ' Arrested By NSCDC For Engaging Followers In Anal Sex (Pic / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2016
I only came to check names.

Osusumustflow where you hide your sister? grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Faforos!!!!
Instead of them to deal with Fulani herdsmen....
Mtchewww
Arrant nonsense!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Hiannnn, her name dey there nahhh

more on www.blackberrybabes.com
he didn't sawed it now
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by trademoore1: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Mologi:
Pls what is her name?

really?
blind bat
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by lomprico(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
And Atiku roams free! undecided
I think someone wants to punish her. Maybe a pained ex or jealous girlfriend/wife

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2016
This country is a joke.

See opportunity to seek asy, make this girl no dull mehn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2016
There are more than 300,000 bisexual women in Nigeria, while there are more than 50,000 full time lezbos. Yeah I know cos I straff alot. If they arrest this girl, they'll have to build more prisons.
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Stop saying rubbish without due information. Except for Big criminals that the Police has declared a man-hunt for, they don't publish these kind of things (with their money).

It is the complainant, who after reporting to the police and getting their agreement to look for the culprit, who goes to the press with this type of announcement and pays for it.

So stop bashing the police and focus your anger on the husband, boyfriend or rival who has done this

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by dangerzone: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Aduro levels loading hehehe

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by kajoula(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
TPAND:
F*** the police. This guys have never declared Shekau wanted, only a lady enjoying and satisfying her sexual demands.

DONT MIND THEM ....THEY ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH,

RIGHT NOW, ......NIGERIA IS IN A CONFUSED STATE

[size=15pt]1. OUR CORRUPT CONSTITUTION.
2. APC (all nigeria political thiefs to conjure in one fresh lying party)
3. AMERICAN INSTIGATES (Penetrating to destabilise Nigeria)
4. POLITICIANS/LEADERS (confused-Buharism, unprofessional, self-centered, thief's)
5. TERRORISM (Boko-haram,MASOB,NDDC-Militant,herdsmen)
6. IPOB (cowards)
7. SABOTAGE (APC/PDP,Dangote,Atiku abubakar) [/size]

WHAT A COUNTRY
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by signz: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:
[b][/b]She could easily seek asylum in pro-homosexuality countries.This advert just guaranteed her that...even though she's broken the law and the authorities aren't wrong to go after her[b].

The average Nigerian is itching to see the kind of advert I have below:
[size=14pt]

WANTED

PREMIUM MOTOR SPIRIT (PMS)

This is to inform the general public that the above-named commodity is wanted in 36 States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for not being available and/or accessible which violates the respectability and advantages of being in an OIL-PRODUCING COUNTRY.

Anyone with information on the availability of PMS a.k.a Petrol/Gasoline should report to and pump it into the nearest filling station.

The bounty is #87 per litre.

Signed : Vote Mimzy as Miss Nairaland 2016 Campaign organization on behalf of Nigerians who have been queuing at filling stations .

[/size]
[/b]

Nice idea man. wink wink wink

One can bribe our police to publish his/her name on the pages of paper and have western nations grant you visa without actually telling you to prove you are gay.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by RitzyPrince(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Crystal clear Nigeria Police ain't got work to do, this is joblessness at it's peak. I think the Police should be send to combat boko-haram undecided
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by PonmileJ: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
LOL, since when did bisexuality become a crime?
She is pretty sha
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by AreaFada2: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
jmichlins:
The nigeria police are the most stupid set of people in this world. You can not declare tompolo, saraki and all those political criminals wanted its a woman enjoying her life that does not in any way affect you or me.

You concluded too quick. They have similarly retar.ded colleagues in Uganda, Kenya and such similar clown colonies. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by khalhokage(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Look at what Nigeria wants to waste money we don't have on, and make our already overcrowded Prisons even more so.

We no get actual crimes to fight again for this country?
Do we now have so little problems in this country that we have to add individuals sexual preferences to things we should worry about?

Nigeria sorry.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Must be a joke angry
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by geraldhumphrey(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Pls wat is bisexual sex?
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Only Ibo people will use police to settle personal/family matters. Obviously a family is unhappy their daughter is a bisexual, the other day the got the police at dolphin to arrest their ADULT child for getting married without their permission

Fu**ing backward villagers!!
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by khalhokage(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2016
If I were this woman I would turn myself in then ask them to provide proof of said bisexual activities, if they can't deliver any concrete proof then i'll sue them for slander.
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by opius: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
If any info pls wake me up.....
Stupid police

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by Teespice(f): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
crimes more serious than this are committed on a daily basis and they are always scared to arrest anybody.

it is now crimes committed in the confines of the bedroom that a public disclaimer is being issued.

real wa to the Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by JoeBlocks(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
freecocoa:
This country is a joke.

See opportunity to seek asy, make this girl no dull mehn.
You know, as the day goes by, I'm starting to like you... grin
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by BL3zzY(f): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
lol 9ja police na wa oooooo
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by stubbornman(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
angry if I have a child that walks up to me with a face like this cheesy and says daddy I wanna be a police when I grow up..... I'll just make sure he never grows upangry

can you imagine those fools in black looking for an innocent girl wen they should be at Enugu chasing the Fulani herdsmen
idiots
idiots

any police man on N/L Yes you're a silly idiotangry

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by Akalia(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
The Nigeria Police Force does not have that time to go after people because of their sexual orientations, something is not adding up here cry
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by AreaFada2: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
kingthreat:
There are more than 300,000 bisexual women in Nigeria, while there are more than 50,000 full time lezbos. Yeah I know cos I straff alot. If they arrest this girl, they'll have to build more prisons.

Is that a joke? There can't be less than 3 million. Counting active (Vesuvius mountain-like) and dormant ones. grin

A married lady told me she has about 10 lesbos friends, from university and she had an affair with some of them.

Now married with kids, killing the urge to continue lesbo with some of them is tough for her. Even her hubby got to know & asked her to stop or end the marriage.
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by amuokuko: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
How am I sure the police boss does not want to DO too...
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2016
It is scam, no Police Authority declared her wanted, she wants asylum from countries that condone same sex marriage.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by soniawarmate: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Mologi:
Pls what is her name?
guess you are blind
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by Destined2win: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
mimzy:

GRACIAXXXXXXXXXX wink wink

Young woman, this campaign is too much. How much bribe have you given?
Re: This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) by Brushless: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
jmichlins:
The nigeria police are the most stupid set of people in this world. You can not declare tompolo, saraki and all those political criminals wanted its a woman enjoying her life that does not in any way affect you or me.
The Police ain't stupid, the lady could have done it with another lady without her consent; either forcefully or by drugging and she report her to the Police.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It / Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) / UK Police Has Declared A Nigerian, Gbenga Ajibade, Wanted For Fraud Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.