Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Mind & Emotions Clinic In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mind & Emotions Clinic In The House (360 Views)

Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) / My Experience At LUTH Extension, Dermatology Clinic. Harvey Road. YABA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind & Emotions Clinic In The House by emmanosas(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Hi family.

I am a Physician, Psychologist, and NLP Life coach.

Let's talk about your mind and emotions matters with respect to your health, happiness, and productivity.

"80-90% of primary reason of seeing a doctor are due to preventable illnesses and about 95% of these are caused or complicated by physical or psychological stress." - WHO, 2010

Depression has also been predicted by WHO to become the world 2nd leading cause of death by 2020 and the leading cause of death by 2030.

Suicide, suicidal attempts, and parasuicide have become part of our daily news in Nigeria today (a rare occurrence in the past).

Anxiety disorders, panics, other mood disorders, and addictions/substance abuse are also alarmingly on the rise.

Hypertension (type 2), diabetes (type 2), chronic pains, overweight/obesity, cancers, sexual dysfunctions, and infertility, etc are gradually becoming as popular as malaria in Africa largely due to stressed lifestyle.

Workplace conflicts and relationship crisis due to lack of anger management are so rampant nowadays.

Many are stuck in their jobs/joblessness, businesses/finances, and relationships/marriages due to fears, worries, and doubts that have shut down their thinking power.

Nigerians need to talk more about all these silent killers and seek expert help.

Lets make the little difference we can, by starting here.

I will try to be available as much as possible for questions and contributions.

Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Bones & Joint Tips: / 6 Basic Elements You Need To Know About Clean Eating / Quality Health Care You Need At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.