Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,212 members, 7,825,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? (2644 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? by edwife(f): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

Meaning?

She knew the mirror was faulty, yet went ahead to purchase it? C'mon - have a heart lady.

They both went to the market and bought the mirror. gringrin Same day and same time just different vendors. grin
Re: Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? by EfemenaXY: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2016
edwife:

They both went to the market and bought the mirror. gringrin Same day and same time just different vendors. grin

Hindsight, they say, is a beautiful thing.

You done with studies yet? When are you travelling?
Re: Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? by EfemenaXY: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2016
PresVA:
^^^^ Hahahahahhahah... grin grin grin grin grin angry

Won't be surprised if the op cheats on his wife because most cheats are always so suspicious of their partners..

I hope things get better in their marriage shaaa.. they should just settle outside nl..

Stop laughing jare. I'm fast learning that brick phones are an offensive gift, hence them being unstealable.

They both need the services of a good marriage counselor.
Re: Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? by edwife(f): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Hindsight, they say, is a beautiful thing.

You done with studies yet? When are you travelling?

Not yet... embarassed summer babes,the sun,the wind,the freedom...phewww can't wait. cheesy
Re: Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? by EfemenaXY: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2016
edwife:

Not yet... embarassed summer babes,the sun,the wind,the freedom...phewww can't wait. cheesy

Lol! Waiting make it all the more worthwhile hun. wink
Re: Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More? by edwife(f): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Waiting make it all the more worthwhile hun. wink

Probably. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals / Could My Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? / A True Life Story; A Woman Set Her House Ablaze With Her Kids And Hubby Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.