Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,117 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Printing Of Recharge Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printing Of Recharge Cards (708 Views)

How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain / Printing Of Recharge Cards / How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Printing Of Recharge Cards by aniedu: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2009
Dear people in the house i am really at a fix and i need adequate information to enable me take a decision.
There is this seminar here and there about printing of recharge cards to make up to #200,000 a month.
I am looking at paying the money to attend the seminar and i just want to be briefed by those in the house who have attended such seminars or have clear knowledge about this issue to help me out by enlighteninig me,
Is it true that such biz exist?, If it does, what are the obstacles in it.
How much can one use to invest in it to make something meaningful because i dont believe in the people saying with #5000 or less.
How does it work, and what are the possible risk?
What and what are required to go into the biz?
I shall be very grateful if i get a clear picture of the biz because i want to go into it.
Thanks for the anticipated positive responses.

(1) (Reply)

Software / Do You Need Business Ideas Or Want To Know About Stock Market? / Obsolete Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.