Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Close Source Close To Tiwa Savage Says Tiwa Savage Has Always Been Bullied - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Close Source Close To Tiwa Savage Says Tiwa Savage Has Always Been Bullied (719 Views)

Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Close Source Close To Tiwa Savage Says Tiwa Savage Has Always Been Bullied by onerandomchick: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2016
A blog reader from SDK dissected the whole Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz marriage breakdown and had the following to say.

As a non Nigerian, over the years followed the rumors of abuse within their marriage within the blogsphere. I was like ehm this one that the fire keeps blowing and it’s not ceasing. There’s no smoke without fire. This rumor no na rumor again oh na truth. I noticed her pics she wasn’t smiling to her eyes.

The lyrics to this song Woju remix caught my attention after she gave birth
“cause the more wey you look am, the less you go see….
getting money like Rihanna
seeing the Future, Ciara..”
You know at the time she drop this music Future and Ciara were broken up and Ciara was holding her ground on her own. I was shew married woman sing so. Because we all know Ciara’s music is not that strong.

This is not all about A Nigerian man. It’s all about An INSECURE MAN. Most African men take the excuse of oppressing a woman and not building their own self esteem.

To an extent Stella I have to call out Tiwa, because trust me am not suprised her husband is abusing her verbally or emotionally. Tiwa was abused severally when she was young. And this calls out to all girls who have had similar experience. To work on yourself, build your self esteem. So that when you recognize a bully you so confident in your self that you take a left. The domineering one smell that vulnerability and leach on weak people.

Read more https://onerandomchick.com/2016/04/29/readers-corner-close-source-said-tiwa-savage-has-always-been-bullied-and-abused/

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Olamide's Son He Is All Grown Up / PHOTOS: Front And Back View Of Tolu Oniru's Stunning Wedding Dress / Adesua Etomi, Omoni Oboli & Other Nollywood Divas Cover Vanguard Allure Mag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.