Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. (12006 Views)

Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Canme4u(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
UyiIredia:
I'm award of so.e of these contributions like the one in Mathematics, that's why I think it's such a pity that Islam has degenerated to the point where it's constant contribution in our times is Islamic terrorism and bigotry such as is shown in Islam for Muslims thread. It's bad that I have to affirm I'm a Muslim before commenting when I'm not and yet you guys still seek contributions from non-Muslims.
Look up and see the bigotry comments u and your biggot Christian brothers are making on a thread that is of no concern to you. Is Christianity the only religion that has members on Nairaland? You will hardly see any traditional worshippers derailing Muslim thread abi nah only your people waka come? Why so much envies?

BTW, Nobody gives a f. rat about your contribution, you can go and shulf it to your as.s.
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by falopey: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Canme4u:

story for the gods, U can keep wondering 4 all I care tho.

First of all, all the terrorist groups u mentioned ain't Muslim. I didn't expect a bloo.dy biggot like you to understand tho.
btw, I didn't c much difference b2w u and the bokoharam u were shouting abt, u are both an extremist. how will u explain how u got here despite the page asking u if u are a true Muslim?
e dey pain you abi?
Go and tell boko haram, al-Qaeda, esbolla and amas and alshaba that they are not Muslims. You can even call them Christians if you like. Let me make you happy by calling them Christians. Hope that will make you feel better? If Muslims can comment on issues affecting Christians, I will reciprocate the gesture on Muslim trend too grin

3 Likes

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Canme4u(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
falopey:

Go and tell boko haram, al-Qaeda, esbolla and amas and alshaba that they are not Muslims. You can even call them Christians if you like. Let me make you happy by calling them Christians. Hope that will make you feel better? If Muslims can comment on issues affecting Christians, I will reciprocate the gesture on Muslim trend too grin
Lol, The Pain Of An Eff grin grin

In your definition, NL belongs to MUSLIM alone. May be I'm the one who wrote NL scripts to include the declaration. #BIGGOT
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Misterdhee1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Alhamdulilah!
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by UyiIredia(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Canme4u:

Look up and see the bigotry comments u and your biggot Christian brothers are making on a thread that is of no concern to you. Is Christianity the only religion that has members on Nairaland? You will hardly see any traditional worshippers derailing Muslim thread abi nah only your people waka come? Why so much envies?

BTW, Nobody gives a f. rat about your contribution, you can go and shulf it to your as.s.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
amosbasil007:
How about al-shabab, boko haram, alqeada, talibans, who do we give the credit 2? Jews, Christians or catholic? Just wondering

how about anders brevick, the Amish Christian army of south west american, Joseph koni of ira, the almighty kkk, Odin army, rev kings of Nigeria and other numerous native doctors cum pastors and kongified pastors?

how about them?

oh! I know.

you don't know about them because they don't sound Islamic. kindly swerve bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Hafizufizy: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
amosbasil007:
LOL, my brother stop deceiving urself the ratio is like 1 to Infinite. I don't hate Islam, cos not all of them are extremist and some are far better than the so called Christians . But let's call a spade a spade.
the fact is obvious. It's just because Muslims don't shout like Christians when things happen to them.
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Hafizufizy: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
He knows the truth he's just having religious sentiments
khalifahsparkles:

how about anders brevick, the Amish Christian army of south west american, Joseph koni of ira, the almighty kkk, Odin army, rev kings of Nigeria and other numerous native doctors cum pastors and kongified pastors?

how about them?

oh! I know.

you don't know about them because they don't sound Islamic. kindly swerve bro.
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Amberon:
bull crap!!

Wait till you see the list of the impact of Christians on world civilization. then you'll know that all power, wisdom, knowledge belongs to Jesus Christ.

stop barking. nothing is stopping you from creating your thread.
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by rhid1: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
amosbasil007:
LOL, my brother stop deceiving urself the ratio is like 1 to Infinite. I don't hate Islam, cos not all of them are extremist and some are far better than the so called Christians . But let's call a spade a spade.
God bless u for understanding dat some people are not extremist.,......but d fact dat extremist choose the path of terrorism doesn't mean d religion promotes or encourages it because had it been d religion encourages it,even the people u referred to as bin better Dan some Christians will also b warring!...,... sign out!
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hafizufizy:
i know people like you would surely comment here, what about the terror acts of USA ,isreal and Russia just to mention a few ? The Hiroshima bomb and Nagasaki bomb USA used is the worst terror act that has ever happened on earth so I don't know what point you're trying make.

Wow you sound like a terrorist sympathizer! Are you justifying the evil perpetuated by these terrror groups because you feel the Western countries are liable?
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by olayinka63: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
xe4gals:
Firstly, if i hear say I be Muslim or accept all d above, above ko below ni kiss.

Mr smellymouth, what's d essence of all this contributions when ur religion adherents still turns back to destroy them all, by killings, bombings and destruction of lives and properties thereby causing anguish to ur fellow man, how is that humanly. As far as we r concerned, the world would be far better off without you

amosbasil007:
How about al-shabab, boko haram, alqeada, talibans, who do we give the credit 2? Jews, Christians or catholic? Just wondering

You can call some people extremist, aren't you extremist too. This thread is not for you despite you cross all the testifications and still comment here. In order to express your view does your religion teach you to cross your boundary? You need to seek forgiveness from your lord

2 Likes

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by xe4gals(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
olayinka63:

You can call some people extremist, aren't you extremist too. This thread is not for you despite you cross all the testifications and still comment here. In order to express your view does your religion teach you to cross your boundary? You need to seek forgiveness from your lord

That's where u have problem again. Firstly why the censure?
The answer is simple, ur violence button can be easily pressed. If I will be an extremist for saying the truth, which is what my Jesus told me to do, so be it. At least it's better than the instruction to destroy those who will not adhere to islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by olayinka63: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
xe4gals:

The answer is simple, ur violence button can be easily pressed. If I will be an extremist for saying the truth, which is what my Jesus told me to do, so be it. At least it's better than the instruction to destroy those who will not adhere to islam.
So what you are saying now is that you being extreme in saying what you considered as truth, Jesus love it? The same way boko haram claims what they are doing is right that Allah loves it. You see there is no different between you and boko haram. Both of you are extremist as you claimed.

1 Like

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by xe4gals(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
olayinka63:

So what you are saying now is that you being extreme in saying what you considered as truth, Jesus love it? The same way boko haram claims what they are doing is right that Allah loves it. You see there is no different between you and boko haram. Both of you are extremist as you claimed.

I think something is wrong with you.. By the way, this not my first encounter with fact-distorters like you.. Or I could easily say u r deliberately ignoring the obvious.

How on earth and in ur widest imagination could the person whose leader instructs to preach it's gospel to a sinful world for the purpose of repentance, be equal to the one whom his leader instructs to go and fight, kill, maim and terrorize the sinful world into accepting its religion as the only true one.

Think bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by olayinka63: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
xe4gals:

I think something is wrong with you.. By the way, this not my first encounter with fact-distorters like you.. Or I could easily say u r deliberately ignoring the obvious.

How on earth and in ur widest imagination could the person whose leader instructs to preach it's gospel to a sinful world for the purpose of repentance, be equal to the one whom his leader instructs to go and fight, kill, maim and terrorize the sinful world into accepting its religion as the only true one.

Think bro
Then you are confuse by comparing Jesus (Human being) like you with ALLAH. There is no saying in the Quran that you must pravtise Islam by force. I challenge you if you have one.

1 Like

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by xe4gals(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
olayinka63:

Then you are confuse by comparing Jesus (Human being) like you with ALLAH. There is no saying in the Quran that you must pravtise Islam by force. I challenge you if you have one.

Maybe u will quench ur own confusion when you stopped deceiving yourself, with the Islam is peaceful and not by force crap. The facts r obvious enough.

1 Like

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by xe4gals(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
olayinka63:

Maybe u will quench ur own confusion when you stop deceiving yourself, with the Islam is peaceful and not by force crap. The facts r obvious enough.

1 Like

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Hafizufizy: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2016
lestat:

Wow you sound like a terrorist sympathizer! Are you justifying the evil perpetuated by these terrror groups because you feel the Western countries are liable?
in your dreams
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by BetaThings: 10:13am On May 01, 2016
Canme4u:

Please brother, the Qur'an enjoins us to use beautiful speech
We can refute rigorously without these strong words

1 Like

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by BetaThings: 10:16am On May 01, 2016
Amberon:
bull crap!!

Wait till you see the list of the impact of Christians on world civilization.

Who is stopping you from posting those?
And you should allow atheists to post their accomplishments too

Amberon:
Then you'll know that all power, wisdom, knowledge belongs to Jesus Christ.

Read your Bible - it does not hurt

I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me

John 5 : 30

Power belongs to Allah who sent Isa (AS)

2 Likes

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by BetaThings: 10:20am On May 01, 2016
xe4gals:

Think bro

You deserve to think more

Are you doing what Jesus asked?
Who is doing it?
Nobody

By the way Jesus said

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword

Mathew 10:34

Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other!
From now on families will be split apart, three in favor of me, and two against—or two in favor and three against.
Father will be divided against son and son against father;
mother against daughter and daughter against mother;
and mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

Mathew 10: 51 - 53

2 Likes

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by BetaThings: 10:23am On May 01, 2016
xe4gals:

Maybe u will quench ur own confusion when you stopped deceiving yourself, with the Islam is peaceful and not by force crap. The facts r obvious enough.

Facts! What facts?

Any knowledgeable christian will run from facts

Please, I beg you, please list side by side

the number of lives taken in the name of Islam and those destroyed for the sake of Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by BetaThings: 10:24am On May 01, 2016
falopey:
e dey pain you abi?

So what is the difference between people killed by Christian terrorists and Muslim terrorists?
Do the former not leave loved ones behind? Don't the victims feel pain?

You must be happy with this

[s]http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by BetaThings: 10:35am On May 01, 2016
xe4gals:

Christians, esp those in Nigeria, believe in monogamy and desire mono-religious society
Anything that will curtail Islam is what they seek

A few years ago, the Christians said posting in the Islam section should have a warning that people who insult will be banned
The Muslims said they did not want it
It was nevertheless upheld and we saw variants of it. The Muslim did not come up with the idea, the Christians did

Now like a false flag operation, they are now blaming muslims for it
And they are happy with their mischief

Look at insults being heaped upon Muslims because somebody decided to post about the achievements of Muslims
No sane muslim will dare insult any of the Prophets reverred by Christians
But abusing our prophet (SAW) is nearly an act of worship for Christians

What is the business of non-muslims with posting the contributions made by Muslims
Why does that hurt non-Muslims?

The contributions mentioned on this thread are facts of history.
Are we to remove them from History books too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by xe4gals(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2016
BetaThings:

Christians, esp those in Nigeria, believe in monogamy and desire mono-religious society
Anything that will curtail Islam is what they seek

A few years ago, the Christians said posting in the Islam section should have a warning that people who insult will be banned
The Muslims said they did not want it
It was nevertheless upheld and we saw variants of it. The Muslim did not come up with the idea, the Christians did

Now like a false flag operation, they are now blaming muslims for it
And they are happy with their mischief

Look at insults being heaped upon Muslims because somebody decided to post about the achievements of Muslims
No sane muslim will dare insult any of the Prophets reverred by Christians
But abusing our prophet (SAW) is nearly an act of worship for Christians

What is the business of non-muslims with posting the contributions made by Muslims
Why does that hurt non-Muslims?

The contributions mentioned on this thread are facts of history.
Are we to remove them from History books too?

What Is this u r saying? First u fail to face the issue I opine, secondly, why do you guys always cry victim?
Anyway, it's still better that we can only persecute you with words into seeing the truth. While I still insist on the obvious that your religion is founded and promulgated on war and violence, if u can't prove otherwise, then u have no point.
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by xe4gals(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2016
BetaThings:

Facts! What facts?

Any knowledgeable christian will run from facts

Please, I beg you, please list side by side

the number of lives taken in the name of Islam and those destroyed for the sake of Christianity

My point is just so obvious with this ur post.
Now u r faming ignorance of ur religion adherents and to the evils they committed in Madrid-Spain, mumbai-India, NYC-USA, Northeast-Nigeria, Somalia, hebdo-Paris, and of recent in Belgium.
Do u want to say what ISIS is practising today doesn't have roots in the Quran? Stop deceiving yourself man. As for Christian terrorist, I leave it to you to mention their atrocities intercontinental-wise and how they took their teachings from the Bible and how many of them shouted Jesus Christ before detonating a suicide vest for the sake of a reward in Heaven...
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by xe4gals(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2016
BetaThings:

You deserve to think more
Are you doing what Jesus asked?
Who is doing it?
Nobody
By the way Jesus said
Mathew 10:34
Mathew 10: 51 - 53

Yes u r right with the Bible passages u quoted, now take a step further to prove that u did not understand those passages. First, Mention one, two or three other passages in the bible where Jesus desecrated lives or properties with the sword. then secondly, mention one, two or three christain group today, taking this passage as a guide to cause desolation with the sword, or AKs or bombs.

At least be sinceRe with yourself if u can't be sincere with me here.
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by BetaThings: 3:58pm On May 01, 2016
xe4gals:

What Is this u r saying? First u fail to face the issue I opine, secondly, why do you guys always cry victim?
Always cry victim?
Did you read the message of the Op on this thread?
You are the ones seeing yourselves as a victim
When Barcelona writes about its successes on its website
Real Madrid goes to its own website to remind people of its glorious history
You don't see Real Madrid going to take down or hack Barcelona's website so that people will not be able to read about the successes

And that is what you are doing here?
Muslims post about achievements of Muslims
Christians come in to attack Muslims
Why - you see yourself as a victim, that every success recorded by Muslims is at your expense and must be discredited or the thread derailed
That, Sir, is the mindset of somebody with a me and me only mentality
You know that as soon as anything positive is mentioned about Islam, it causes issues with your temperature
You guys will do better for your own health by competing with ideas, write about your own
you don't need the to use Islam as a prop to stand - be strong!
But on your own

xe4gals:
Anyway, it's still better that we can only persecute you with words into seeing the truth.

What is the truth?
That Christianity has not taken more lives than any other religion?
That the Pope did not rejoice over the battle of Lepanto?
Or that the Pope did not grand indulgence to people who pillaged and massacred fro Christianity
Or that you guys did not murder yourselves during the wars of religion
Or that today's terrorists are not benign compared to your deeds following the doctrine of discovery?
Or that millions did not perish in your hands in the Americas
Or that you guys did not burn people at the stake?
Or that you are not publishing fake Qur'an to discredit Islam?
Or that you did not murder people for writing about Christianity?
Or that you did not kill Jews because you claimed they were responsible for the Plague?

As for persecution, many who wrote books critical of Christianity have been despatched to the great beyond
It is not new with you

xe4gals:
While I still insist on the obvious that your religion is founded and promulgated on war and violence, if u can't prove otherwise, then u have no point.
Were the above true Christianity would qualify to be outlawed
You can continue to insist if you believe that
Crimes committed by Muslims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by BetaThings: 4:09pm On May 01, 2016
xe4gals:

Yes u r right with the Bible passages u quoted, now take a step further to prove that u did not understand those passages. First, Mention one, two or three other passages in the bible where Jesus desecrated lives or properties with the sword. then secondly, mention one, two or three christain group today, taking this passage as a guide to cause desolation with the sword, or AKs or bombs.

Stop acting like you don't live in this world

NLFT in India
LRA in Uganda
IRA in Ireland
Hutaree in the US

But you don't need groups, because you have National Armies
US soldiers went to Iraq to fight for God - google, that was what Sarah Palin (a ruling republican state gov) said
And when they got there, they started saying Jesus Killed Mohammed Google the 3 words I struck through
And they shot any Muslim who dared to raise his voice
And they sprayed mosques with the signs of the Cross
And as they were subduing the country, your evangelists came in their wake
$100,000 per church was the budget
And they started proselytising
Look, you guys are committing war crimes and calling it preaching

Anyway
This is a command
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live
Exodus 22:18

And this is the application
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383732/Buried-alive-New-report-reveals-suffering-Nigerias-child-witches.html

xe4gals:

At least be sinceRe with yourself if u can't be sincere with me here.

You guys will sometime tell us that Muslims in the North don't regard Muslim in the South as authentic
Muslims in Nigeria don't always start fasting or celebrate eid on the same day
We don't always do with Saudi Arabia
You and your papers say this, pointing out that we are not united

But as soon as some loony sets off a bomb, you claim that we are in on it and must have miraculously held an overnight meeting to agree on it
When will you make up your mind?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Canme4u(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2016
BetaThings:

Please brother, the Qur'an enjoins us to use beautiful speech
We can refute rigorously without these strong words
I understand sir, its just that I was pissed off by their arrogant and their choice of words..
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by BetaThings: 12:12am On May 02, 2016
Canme4u:

I understand sir, its just that I was pissed off by their arrogant and their choice of words..

May Allah guide us and them
Thanks sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! / Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone / Evil Of Soothsaying, Foretelling And Horoscope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.