Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed (1157 Views)

I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany / Catfish Pepper Soup Business(help And Suggestions Needed) / I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed by badolee10(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello Guys, am planning to start used clothes importation business in bales from china or USA .. Help needed from experienced people .. can you pls enlighten me on how this business goes.
Re: Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed by importexpert(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
badolee10:
Hello Guys, am planning to start used clothes importation business in bales from china or USA .. Help needed from experienced people .. can you pls enlighten me on how this business goes.

alibaba is a very good source to start with. it have dealers of used cloths in bails from different countries of the world. depending on the type of bail and grade of cloths in it the price vary. you can also get used shoes and bags from the same source. i wish you success

1 Like

Re: Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed by badolee10(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
importexpert:

alibaba is a very good source to start with. it have dealers of used cloths in bails from different countries of the world. depending on the type of bail and grade of cloths in it the price vary. you can also get used shoes and bags from the same source. i wish you success
Thanks for your reply bro.. But transcation with alibaba doesnt look alike with aliexpress own ... i dnt want to be duped
Re: Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
go to cotonou. Am a car dealer, and alot of people buy from cotonou.
Re: Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed by axmedion(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2016
I can help with imports from Russia
Re: Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed by badolee10(m): 6:27am On Apr 30, 2016
axmedion:
I can help with imports from Russia
Gud Morning, you can help in importing of used clothes and shoes directly from russia .. sir can you pls drop your whatsapp digit let talk
Re: Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed by axmedion(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2016
badolee10:

Gud Morning, you can help in importing of used clothes and shoes directly from russia .. sir can you pls drop your whatsapp digit let talk
I use yandextranslate. write in axmedion@yandex.ru
Re: Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed by jefy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com
Re: Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed by axmedion(m): 3:31am On May 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Most SME Friendly Between First Bank And Diamond Bank / I Made 36,400 In 2days / Mobile Car Cleaning Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.