Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! (2078 Views)

Catfish Pepper Soup Business(help And Suggestions Needed) / Call For Business Help / Planning To Start Used Clothes Importation Business.. Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by desoul: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
what business can I do with 1,000,000.00(one million naira)...I am ready to partner and can equally put in more money if the proposal is good...I stay in Abuja...interested persons can email me at desoul89@gmai.com
Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by tripplephi: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
desoul:
what business can I do with 1,000,000.00(one million naira)...I am ready to partner and can equally put in more money if the proposal is good...I stay in Abuja...interested persons can email me at desoul89@gmai.com

Check my comments and threads. I have helped many already. Anyway if you are ready send me a mail and pls I don't need money or partnership
Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by RollingFellas: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
desoul:

If you stay in Abuja, buy an unbranded taxi and give it out on hire purchase for weekly payment. Then use the remaining money and buy one or two bike and also give it out on hire purchase weekly payment. However, the bike can only work in outskirts of Abuja like Kubwa, Karu, etc.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by desoul: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
tripplephi:

Check my comments and threads. I have helped many already. Anyway if you are ready send me a mail and pls I don't need money or partnership
I tried reaching you but you did not respond

1 Like

Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by aloeman15(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
What ever you do, avoid traditional ventures that require high setup costs- rent, staff, factory, etc.
Food will always sell- not eateries o! Supermarket, or buy and sell from farmers to wholesalers. Or buy a dominos franchise- hard work, believe me. Or major distributor for coke, pepsi, uac, indomie, etc.
Make sure you start small, learn EVERYTHING about the biz and plan for expansion- increased patronage or branching to other areas.
2 key ingredients for success- marketing and management.
Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by desoul: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
aloeman15:
What ever you do, avoid traditional ventures that require high setup costs- rent, staff, factory, etc.
Food will always sell- not eateries o! Supermarket, or buy and sell from farmers to wholesalers. Or buy a dominos franchise- hard work, believe me. Or major distributor for coke, pepsi, uac, indomie, etc.
Make sure you start small, learn EVERYTHING about the biz and plan for expansion- increased patronage or branching to other areas.
Goodluck.
thank you bro...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by queendoreez(f): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
tripplephi:

You are yet to reply my own mail.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by tripplephi: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
queendoreez:

You are yet to reply my own mail.

Now I do not remember asking you to mail me. I asked the owner of the thread to do so. Not those with comments. It's same here. When I send it to the Op then he can send it to every one else.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by queendoreez(f): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2016
tripplephi:

Now I do not remember asking you to mail me. I asked the owner of the thread to do so. Not those with comments. It's same here. When I send it to the Op then he can send it to every one else.

Oh, i see. Its okay. Sorry for disturbing.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by tripplephi: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2016
queendoreez:

Oh, i see. Its okay. Sorry for disturbing.
'
QUEEN I ALREADY REPLIED U O, WAS ONLY PULLING YOUR HAIR O..... AM A PLAYFUL DUDE O, I AINT A STINGY GUY O.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by queendoreez(f): 2:36am On Feb 26, 2016
tripplephi:
'
QUEEN I ALREADY REPLIED U O, WAS ONLY PULLING YOUR HAIR O..... AM A PLAYFUL DUDE O, I AINT A STINGY GUY O.

Seen it. Thank you so much, i appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by lucien4scaffold(m): 3:57am On Feb 26, 2016
desoul:

We export scaffolding products to Nigeria, and my customers make a lot of money from our products. But now the Naira is weak against Dollar, and my customers needs our products, but they also need Dollar to import, we would like to help you, but if you just have Naira, you can just do some small business in Nigeria, like renting, but not good for oversea business, but one more, oversea business is profitable after you get it go on smoothly.
Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by matrix199(m): 5:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Waiting to see who'll cry the wolf..
Re: I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! by Flexherbal(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2016
aloeman15:
Food will always sell- not eateries o! Supermarket, or buy and sell from farmers to wholesalers. . Or major distributor for coke, pepsi, uac, indomie, etc.
Goodluck.
This one make sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tantalite And Columbite Needed. / Nairabet Virtual Football League / Invest Just 350k To Get A Plot Of Land@ Coaster Garden Agbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.