Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Sunmbo Adeoye's Special Message To Her Son Zion Idibia On His Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Adeoye's Special Message To Her Son Zion Idibia On His Birthday Today (636 Views)

Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos / Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye's Special Message To Her Son Zion Idibia On His Birthday Today by confamgist237: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
2face and Sumbo Adeoye's son, Zion is eight years old today. His mother shared a special message to him via her Instagram Page. She wrote,

"Happy Birthday to you Son. You are such a special young Man, at 8, I begin to wonder "Where does the time Go? My baby is all grown. Glory to God.

The Lord will Perfect all that concerns you today. He'll Complete everything He began in your Life and your Joy will know no end. My "Happy Go Lucky" psalmist, & comedian The world awaits your manifestation #KingZii I couldn't have asked God for a finer 8 years old. You are still the most assertive one I've seen. This age signifies new beginning. May your strength be renewed like that of an Eagle. You will run and not be weary. You shall walk and not stumble. For God will always be there ahead of you and His Joy will be your strength always. I LOOOOOOVE YOUUUU my copy #KingZii"

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/sunmbo-adeoyes-special-message-to-her.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye's Special Message To Her Son Zion Idibia On His Birthday Today by confamgist237: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

proud mum kiss
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye's Special Message To Her Son Zion Idibia On His Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
hmmm dt wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Read What Popular TV Host Said About Issues Between Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz / Must Watch: 2face, Kiss Daniel & 9ice Collabo / Angelina Jolie Now A Professor At London School Of Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.