Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (52983 Views)

Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai / Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by celebgistz: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Music legend, Tuface Idibia who is currently in the US ahead of his tour was pictured posing with his look-alike sons, Nino and Zionas they stepped out together inNew York.

See photos below;

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/tuface-strikes-a-pose-with-his-sons-as-they-step-out-together-in-new-york-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Seanpizzy10: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2018
Nice
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2018
TRIPLETS

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by iamtoofit(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2018
Tu baba!
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cute kids
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by JON01: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin 1st pix Cc d boy head like box
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by celebgistz: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
JON01:
grin grin 1st pix Cc d boy head like box

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
mehn
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by OneCorner: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ugly boys.
See dere leg like sugar cane grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by samintegrity(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
angry
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by inoki247: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
the pikin will soon start dere own plantation i can see it in dem nd create idibia State in Nigeria ....

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
See as them resemble am from head to toe...
Them too go soon start to go into every Nations and multiply now....
Just like Davido sang, they will want to surpass their father's record for enter the "place" matter
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Campus4u(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
That's great......i love that but go save your state Benue

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
ok
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Saw him not long ago. Funny how People here in Manhattan don't really give a flying Fxxk.

Not like they don't know he's Tuface or something... Just that they got more pressing issues to attend to.

This is America. Pay bills or get a visit from Uncle Sam. If you know, you Know! smiley

Weird picture tho... Looks like a "March-Past"

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by JARUSHUB: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tubaba
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by tstx(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
money money money... always sunny.. in a rich man's world.
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Opinionated: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Share us the money oga.

Don't forget the Benue People
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by tstx(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
My turn go soon reach
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
2baba my guy. We been dey shout 2face upandan na when Wizkid and Co show we realise say na IT 2face been dey do for the girls wey e give belle.

By the way how many times we don see 2face flaunt expensive cars and other items online. 2baba na my man till Buhari go back to Daura.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wow, Who will I give belle now that I am 22yrs old, shocked .

1 Share

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by millionboi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mistakes
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dope
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Patosky4U: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
ugly children don't quote me
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by omisakint: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
If you wanna have baby mama's and they will be happy just have money
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
uncle sam
slap bush with ma hand
its 3in the morning and u know whay im knocking for
where ma money
i need
i need
ah need cash niggi
(horn)
rick ross
Ayodejioak:
Saw him not long ago. Funny how People here in Manhattan don't really give a flying Fxxk.

Not like they don't know he's Tuface or something... Just that they got more pressing issues to attend to.

This is America. Pay bills or get a visit from Uncle Sam. If you know, you Know! smiley

Weird picture tho. Looks like a "Match past"
Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Emmasey(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Opinionated:
Share us the money oga.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by govnor4551(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
celebgistz:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Music legend, Tuface Idibia who is currently in the US ahead of his tour was pictured posing with his look-alike sons, Nino and Zionas they stepped out together inNew York.

See photos below;

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/tuface-strikes-a-pose-with-his-sons-as-they-step-out-together-in-new-york-photos/
2baba, nothing do you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) by Bellgal: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Campus4u:
That's great......i love that but go save your state Benue
Is he the governor.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes / Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks / 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.