Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Constant Characters On NL - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Constant Characters On NL (617 Views)

Cricketers Who Have Same Personalities With Game Of Throne Characters / 6 Hilarious Tweets From Bible Characters That Look So Real / When You Think You've Seen Them All On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Constant Characters On NL by sleeveless: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
These set of people are constant on NL
1. Op u are right..... This kind of people don't always see anything wrong with what the op has writtem about. To them the op is always right. Praizeblog i see u.
2. Who them Epp..... This kind of people buys musician cds, download their songs even attend their shows but when these celebrities have issues they are first to type "who them Epp". TollyB, BRAVOO ur cup don full.
3. This land is not for sale..... Am still waiting for these category of people to sell their land. They don't always comment on issues.Olarhtunji, mattyboy007 kwontinue
4. Those who blame GEJ or PMB..... They are always quick to blame GEJ or PMB on any subject matter
5. Those who are straight on point..... They make valid contribution, always straight to the point without bias
6. Those that dont comment.....mods like Lalasticlala nd mynd1 fits into this category, they hardly make comment on issues but always moving around looking for who to ban. god is watching on 3D Pls move 2 appropriate section
7. Pls add yours
Re: The Constant Characters On NL by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
8... Professors

Re: The Constant Characters On NL by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
sleeveless:
1. Op u are right..... This kind of people don't always see anything wrong with what the op has writtem about. To them the op is always right. Praizeblog i see u.
2. Who them Epp..... This kind of people buys musician cds, download their songs even attend their shows but when these celebrities have issues they are first to type "who them Epp". TollyB, BRAVOO ur cup don full.
3. This land is not for sale..... Am still waiting for these category of people to see their land. They don't always comment on issues.Olarhtunji, mattyboy007 kwontinue
4. Those who blame GEJ or PMB..... They are always quick to blame GEJ or PMB on any subject matter
5. Those who are straight on point..... They make valid contribution, always straight to the point without bias
6. Those that dont comment.....mods like Lalasticlala nd mynd1 fits into this category, they hardly make comment on issues but always moving around looking for who to ban. god is watching on 3D Pls move 2 appropriate section
7. Pls add yours
Lol.......op u r right u knw...... lol

1 Like

Re: The Constant Characters On NL by divinehand2003(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
No tell me dear OP, who this topic epp now?

1 Like

Re: The Constant Characters On NL by sleeveless: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
SANDOSKI Professors
true talk, mk i hide correct am b4 dem locate am
Re: The Constant Characters On NL by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
sleeveless:
SANDOSKI Professors

true talk, mk i hide correct am b4 dem locate am

Lol...

Re: The Constant Characters On NL by olarhtunji(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
sleeveless:
3. This land is not for sale..... Am still waiting for these category of people to sell their land. They don't always comment on issues.Olarhtunji, mattyboy007 kwontinue
7. Pls add yours

who is diz one that called me out?....... Who your topic EPP @op?
Re: The Constant Characters On NL by sleeveless: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
olarhtunji

who is diz one that called me out?....... Who your topic EPP @op? eheen here dey come... Pls is ur land still 4sale
Re: The Constant Characters On NL by mattyboy007(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
sleeveless:
7. Pls add yours
op y u dey call me? Abi na by force to sale my Land?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Type Of Coppings In The Government / We Are All Zombies / Books By Prominent Nigerians That Got Me Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.