Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Is Wrong With This Boy Sef? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is Wrong With This Boy Sef? (809 Views)

20 Ways To Know That Something Is Wrong With You / Me Sef I Be Human Being / “dis Subsidy Sef” By Chidi Anthony Opara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Boy Sef? by Ahuoyiza: 3:23am On Aug 10, 2009
Hey Ladies,
He’s so egocentric, what a loser, a pain in the ass, how could he do this to me, I loved him, not anymore, I can’t forgive him, but I can’t stop thinking about him, Ladies, we’ve all encountered a relationship issue in our everyday dealing with BOYS and in most cases we have the answers   but can’t apply them or are so confused that we can’t think straight anymore. We’ve spent days and months crying or feeling sorry for ourselves which in the long run still keeps us on square 1. But here is an opportunity to share that problem with someone and get answers. Send an essay (or as many as you want) of a relationship problem you’ve encountered along with your name, age, department, or location to  disboisef@yahoo.com or on this page. .Don’t forget to give your essays topics e.g. LEFT IN THE RAIN, LONELY, ABUSED IN ABUJA, etc.
PS, indicate if you want your details to be treated confidentially.

(1) (Reply)

Black History is me. / Blowing In The Wind. / Be A Script Writer/ Novelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.