Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) (42768 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / 2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by mike404(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
agulion:
blood is thick than water even OBY EZEKWESIRI resemble OBJ him papa
FIXED
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by ritababe(f): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
sugarboi52:

Iwo lo mo... Alasotan!!
Na u sabi.. Must you talk everything? And you want our vote? For this you don make ur candidate loose. Quit yabbing and face the campaign squarely cos u don dey missyarn.

okay sorry dear i hope you will join us
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by ElDeeVee(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
singlefade25:
Daddy's Boy.. grin

#JoinTheIVYYLeague#

Just gerarahere with this your campaign abeg.
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by ChionChion: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
lol! Very funny. meanwhile there's this really cool site that shows the latest in Nigerian fashion and style. Check out the latest ankara and aso ebi styles at www.styleravenigeria.com
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by redcliff: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
olayinka807:
wink wink wink

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF 2BABA & SON ROCKING THE SAME OUTFIT HERE ==>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/2face-and-his-son-nino-looks-dapper-in-suit.html

...dis one pass carbon copy!!

Erm why do you guys do this?
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by XclusivJT: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
Tuface, father of many nations.

Genesis 35:11
And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

lol,really?..
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by wampy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
ritababe:
They are alike in appearance i hope they are different in character.

#votelanicky
#missnairaland2016
hmmmm like father and son is in the blood
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
goldbim:
Wow!!Tuface's genes are soooo strong!!no need for DNA..all his kids are his replica.
liar. Why me I no come resemble am abi no be him did it?
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by segzyogondus(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Blood is thicker than water..... Una want the pickin to resemble Flavor before WHich one be d news about the resemblance between 2face and Son??
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by slyrone(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
lol same bald head, I bet the young chap would do one better than his father. I predict young 2baba would ve 7 children at 21yrs. lol
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by slyrone(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
to prove he is d true son of his father at age 21 he suppose don father 7 children
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by Proffdada: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
There's a great resemblance with the trio
Mind you, that's Jamal Teebillz in the 3rd pic shocked shocked

Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by nrexzy: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abeg if him pikin no resemble am who him wan resemble?
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by goodvision12(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
B4...Monkey dey born Goat?
yes anything can happen in nigeria
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Em for leave em papa come resemble who
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wetin this boy go do girls eeh!

Him papa go confirm say him na leaner.
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
goodvision12:
yes anything can happen in nigeria

Not when it comes to getting preg for tubaba,

The mother wanted to use babymama to get married to tubaba, Annie just played fast one on all of em.
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by Franknony: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Like father like son.
Nna make sure u don't possess the attitude of ur father
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by AprokoTV(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
I hope he doesn't take after his father's fucking attitude
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
No need for DNA TEST.... infact Tubaba no fit deny am
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by goldbim(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
IYANGBALI:
liar. Why me I no come resemble am abi no be him did it?
grin grin is tuface your daddy?abegi smiley
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by raphy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wht did they want him to look like before? monkey or ape?thm go de taik ,if ur wife fyn,dem go taik.if she no fyn thm go taik.till thm mouth go tear..

My ppl I hope yall are good.#raphycares
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by Tobium1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
So?? Did you expect him to look like fayose?
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by Amadaz(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Blood is ticker than water
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin is tuface your daddy?abegi smiley
make I Google am,wait I dey come
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Amadaz:
Blood is ticker than water
dem tell you say na blood he take do am?Abeg na sperm him use jo

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by smiley001(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Grown up.
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by agbarahk(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
vote wisely
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by goodvision12(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
chigoizie7:

Not when it comes to getting preg for tubaba,

The mother wanted to use babymama to get married to tubaba, Annie just played fast one on all of em.
celebs and babymamas are just like 5 and 6 in nigeria.
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by LUSTY1759(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sperm can never be water.............. ConfiRm
Re: The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) by billyG(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Philpham:
Let this Nino not grow up to be like his use.less father Tu- face who goes around impregnating random women, as Baby papa-rism is herediatry
Iz that what u call useless,u kno dey puck too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Meets Awilo Longomba, Shares A Kiss (photos) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos / Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.