Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Where Can I Study Endocrinology? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can I Study Endocrinology? (1028 Views)

Can I Study Law At 29? / What Course Can I Study With This Kind Of Olevel Result / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Study Endocrinology? by lizaloizaa: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello everyone, please which of the school(s) in the South - South/ South-East region of this country offers Endocrinology as a course at Masters level?
Thank you for your kind response.
Re: Where Can I Study Endocrinology? by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well, you can study it under physiology or biochemistry as research interest. I was once interested. But wait, what do you hope to become or you just like it for the long grammar?
Re: Where Can I Study Endocrinology? by lizaloizaa: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
Well, you can study it under physiology or biochemistry as research interest. I was once interested. But wait, what do you hope to become or you just like it for the long grammar?

Noo... not for the long grammer, I am already involved in carrying out hormonal assays and felt a better understanding and qualification wont be a bad Idea. When you say "as research interest" please what do you mean and why aren't you interested in the course anymore? Do you also mean that any institution that offers physiology or biochemistry will definitely offer endocrinology?
Re: Where Can I Study Endocrinology? by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
lizaloizaa:

Noo... not for the long grammer, I am already involved in carrying out hormonal assays and felt a better understanding and qualification wont be a bad Idea. When you say "as research interest" please what do you mean and why aren't you interested in the course anymore? Do you also mean that any institution that offers physiology or biochemistry will definitely offer endocrinology?
What's your first degree. I didn't read much of your epistle?
Re: Where Can I Study Endocrinology? by lizaloizaa: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

What's your first degree. I didn't read much of your epistle?

Sorry, but that doesn't answer any of my questions
Re: Where Can I Study Endocrinology? by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
lizaloizaa:

Sorry, but that doesn't answer any of my questions
Then I can't help you!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Study Endocrinology? by callJesu: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Go for a masters in biochemistry with speciality in toxicology. Several research in this area involves hormonal assay. However I would suggest you go for chemical pathology.

(1) (Reply)

Is 2016 Waec G.c.e Form Out? / Starting A School. My Constraints. / How A Professor Explained Marketing Concept To A Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.