Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo (54150 Views)

"Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake (2) (3) (4)

Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by okejos(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Stop mocking christianity!!!! Seriously, stop it!

I'm out of this trend sad
U LACK UNDERSTANDING
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by babyfaceafrica: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
okejos:
U LACK
UNDERSTANDING
why OP go photoshop am...I repeat amadioha blast OP right yansh...lienus everywhere
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by nikky5(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
This was photo-shopped. The original poster read: OVERSEA MUST FAVOUR ME AND MY FAMILY.

Deceiver at work to make front page.
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by okejos(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
NAIRALAND JUST THROW THIS TO C HW MANY OF U LACK UNDERSTANDING N MAJORITY OF U FALL FOR IT.THERE IS NOTHNG WRONG WIT THAT BILL. HAVEN'T U SEEN FLYER OR HAND BILL THAT LOOK EXACTLY OUR CBN CURENCY THOUGH WIT DETAIL OF THE PROGRAM. CAN U SPEND IT AS MONEY? NO COS IT ONLY CARRY THAT LOOK TO CAPTURE UR ATTENTION. THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NAIRA BET. B WISE
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
In fact I haven't laugh like dis for a while dis is so funny.....lol #itcanbereal#
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by Julius2214(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2016

Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
janzguy:
Couldn't stop laughing since I saw this.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/when-pastor-is-into-sport-betting.html?m=1
o merciful God! I appreciate say me n you na one n on one!
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by piagetskinner(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2016
EmperorMGI:
@Op...will you stop this!...This stuff is PHOTOSHOPED!
I live around that place,...The original Theme of the program is "Abroad Must Favour My Family"...and not this!
Op, you dey play with curse 4 ur head for rubbishing Christianity like this!

#My1kobo

Even if its "abroad must favour my family"...is abroad the ultimate? Or ones salvation?that's y people don't take Christianity seriously..

Too much frivolity from the so called pastors
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by habsydiamond(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Wonders shall neva end. So pastor na Aja n sare owo n jonu, aje ti gbera oo. God is against this ooo. He wants to use this to gain the interest of the youth since most of them cherish betting a lot.
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by samsam2019: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
And then some idiots expect us atheists to keep quiet and watch this painful show of shame and madness?

Never!

We won't stop educating you
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by favourboy1(m): 5:19am On Apr 30, 2016
janzguy:
Photoshop the pics and added the pastor's name, photo and church address?
its photoshop i can do it man dnt be deceive.
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Most of you just photoshop these images to tarnish the name of Christianity.
who ever did this photoshoped pic has an evil agenda and a plan to destroy Christianity. Such a person will never live to see the glory of God.
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by menxer: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Why una dey shout?

Whether Na "abroad must favour my family" or "bet9ja must favour my family " all na theme.

I would even prefer the later since it is more specific and targeted than the former.

How many people get connections abroad that the supposed favour would come from?

We all can at lest relate to the favour from Bet9ja, with a minimum of #100 you are connected and stand a chance of being favoured. grin

HAhahahahahhahaha

And to all about to curse, remember a curse that is cause-less shall not come and a favour that is cause-less shall not come either.
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by Brigadier7(m): 6:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Nbote:

Na ur type some of these ppl dey take their brains drink garri in the name of Christianity..
No!! Its Your Type! Can't you see the "J' in the 9ja?? It didn't follow the contour of the Banner!! Check it well
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by Brigadier7(m): 6:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Sard:
Some fo0ls are already condemning religion over this. Are you people dumb or just plain silly? You should never allow your hatred for anything becloud your reasoning, because you don't need any knowledge of Photoshop to note that this is an edited picture.
Can't y'all see that the "bet9ja" doesn't align with other written words?
@OP... carry ur rubbish comot for here fha.
The People condemning the Pastor have a very LOW IQ! Including the Mod that placed it on Front Page
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by 6digitscomrade: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2016
ehhnnn u reside off ogboni road now?dont tell me u grew up close to ayelala or sango oooo...lol
EmperorMGI:
@Op...will you stop this!...This stuff is PHOTOSHOPED!
I live around that place,...The original Theme of the program is "Abroad Must Favour My Family"...and not this!
Op, you dey play with curse 4 ur head for rubbishing Christianity like this!

#My1kobo
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by mubarak89(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Photoshop...
And please and please; regardless of what you think about pastors and ministries, it is wrong to make fun of them.
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by binary123(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2016
THIS ONE, NA WARRI PASTOR. :-THIS ONE, NA WARRI PASTOR.
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by LoveJesus87(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Michellla:
like seriously? grin
Yes nw, na big deal? grin
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by buoye1(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2016
SMH.... undecided
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2016
FrankValency:
stop wasting ur mb on sports betting grin , use it wisely on this babe with brains not just brain called IVVY, team IVVY all the way, u can't just waste ur vote, don't say I didn't warn ya
Pls wen is voting n how do I.
cast my vote for ivvy?She too fine!
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by Sirmuel1(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2016
okejos:
U LACK UNDERSTANDING

Okay
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by EmperorMGI: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2016
6digitscomrade:
ehhnnn u reside off ogboni road now?dont tell me u grew up close to ayelala or sango oooo...lol
Guy...you are very funny oo!...Lol!

Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by EmperorMGI: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2016
piagetskinner:

Even if its "abroad must favour my family"...is abroad the ultimate? Or ones salvation?that's y people don't take Christianity seriously..

Too much frivolity from the so called pastors
You are very correct.. I totally agree with you. But it isn't right for the Op to Photoshop a Church billboard just to get attention.
I too sincerely don't support the "Abroad must favour my Family".
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by 6digitscomrade: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2016
na u funny pass owine...lol
EmperorMGI:
Guy...you are very funny oo!...Lol!
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by edumamas(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2016
God is watching you peeps that make caricature of His name. what is the OP trying to achieve with this? I doubt if you're a Christian.... religious masquerades everywhere
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by FreeBoss: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2016
he should change the name of his church to Sports Betting Intl Ministries
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by Allioluwasegun(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
God knows who are his,so God knows those people that belong to him.
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by 7070: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Mediapace post=45160031]Who Bet9ja dön epp undecided

me o..no dull
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by FrankValency(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Pls wen is voting n how do I.
cast my vote for ivvy?She too fine!
her monicker is ivyy , once voting starts, uust know, I will pm u now

Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Most of you just photoshop these images to tarnish the name of Christianity.

Since when did bet naija become a xtian virtue.

Stop supporting fraudulent pastors.
Re: "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo by AdeOracle(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op,.... Diariz God oh

Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics)