Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Travelling To Ghana By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ghana By Road (5017 Views)

Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / I Need Good Transport Company To Take A Trip To Ghana By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Ghana By Road by SilverliningTut: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Can someone give me a clue as to where to change Naira to Cedi when travelling by road to Ghana. I'd also like to know the exchange rate from Naira to cedis. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by bolajiboi(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
SilverliningTut:
Can someone give me a clue as to where to change Naira to Cedi when travelling by road to Ghana. I'd also like to know the exchange rate from Naira to cedis. Thanks
Anywhere u are in accra take a taxi to tudu, aflao station there are lots of guys changing money there. That's d best place to change ur naira to Cedi.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by SilverliningTut: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2016
bolajiboi:

Anywhere u are in accra take a taxi to tudu, aflao station there are lots of guys changing money there. That's d best place to change ur naira to Cedi.
Thanks bro!
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Ghiwahs: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2016
well also if ure jst going to ghana u cn chnge it @ d togolese border its 1cedi-80 or 81 naira.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by SilverliningTut: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ghiwahs:
well also if ure jst going to ghana u cn chnge it @ d togolese border its 1cedi-80 or 81 naira.
Thanks, please do you have any idea as to the exchange rate of Cedi to pounds or dollars
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Emmanuelstm(m): 1:20am On May 01, 2016
Ghiwahs:

Bro who will change for you in the rate ? This rate was valid in 2013 to 2014
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by onatisi(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2016
12ghc to 1 naira
3.8ghc to 1 dollar
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by SilverliningTut: 7:33am On May 01, 2016
onatisi:
12ghc to 1 naira
3.8ghc to 1 dollar
It can't be 12ghc to 1 Naira. Where did you do the exchange sir?
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by onatisi(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2016
SilverliningTut:

It can't be 12ghc to 1 Naira. Where did you do the exchange sir?
Are u in Ghana or Nigeria ?
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Emmanuelstm(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

Are u in Ghana or Nigeria ?
Please stop misleading people where would you see 12naira to 1 ghana cedis you that you are asking are you also in ghana ? Ur dollar rate is correct but the naira rate is 100% wrong go check very well and ask again
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by onatisi(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2016
Emmanuelstm:

Please stop misleading people where would you see 12naira to 1 ghana cedis you that you are asking are you also in ghana ? Ur dollar rate is correct but the naira rate is 100% wrong go check very well and ask again
Ok,I no go argue. You will know when you get to Ghana.have a nice day
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Emmanuelstm(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

Ok,I no go argue. You will know when you get to Ghana.have a nice day

Charlie I live in ghana being here for more than 2 years so if you are in ghana you won't say this I'm so surprised someone will say this
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by onatisi(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2016
Emmanuelstm:

Charlie I live in ghana being here for more than 2 years so if you are in ghana you won't say this I'm so surprised someone will say this
Maybe u should just quote the rate ,since u claim to live in Ghana if u know it . I don't argue on issues like this because I believe it is useless since the intending travelled will eventually know the truth and know who has the correct rate.
Whether I live in Ghana or Canada is inconsequential in this rate. If u know the rate just say it
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Emmanuelstm(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

Maybe u should just quote the rate ,since u claim to live in Ghana if u know it . I don't argue on issues like this because I believe it is useless since the intending travelled will eventually know the truth and know who has the correct rate.
Whether I live in Ghana or Canada is inconsequential in this rate. If u know the rate just say it

Nobody is arguing but its a very bad habit saying what you know nothing about, the rate as at yesterday is 52 naira to 1 cedi and can range from 50 to 53 naira to one cedi. Its so useless also trying to mislead people and cause misfurtuned for them
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by onatisi(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2016
Emmanuelstm:

Nobody is arguing but its a very bad habit saying what you know nothing about, the rate as at yesterday is 52 naira to 1 cedi and can range from 50 to 53 naira to one cedi. Its so useless also trying to mislead people and cause misfurtuned for them
Now I see the mix up.
I changed 1000naira to 12 ghc .
Yes u are right.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by SilverliningTut: 12:40pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

Now I see the mix up.
I changed 1000naira to 12 ghc .
Yes u are right.
That's like 83 Naira to 1 cedi
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by SilverliningTut: 12:41pm On May 01, 2016
Emmanuelstm:

Please, can I have your contact? Maybe your email, so we can talk better
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Emmanuelstm(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2016
SilverliningTut:

Please, can I have your contact? Maybe your email, so we can talk better

emmanuel.oyedeji115@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Ghiwahs: 9:23am On May 02, 2016
i travlled to ghana lastwk and d xchnge rate was 80-81naira to 1cedi,dis i did at d togolese border nd its nt my first tym trvlng or changing money dollars is 3.8 to 1cedi. and pple still chnge at dis rate.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by SilverliningTut: 2:10pm On May 02, 2016
Ghiwahs:
i travlled to ghana lastwk and d xchnge rate was 80-81naira to 1cedi,dis i did at d togolese border nd its nt my first tym trvlng or changing money dollars is 3.8 to 1cedi. and pple still chnge at dis rate.
Thanks bro!
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Emmanuelstm(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2016
SilverliningTut:

Thanks bro!

Mind you changing from cedis to naira and from naira to cedis is not the same rate I'm talking about changing cedis to naira 1 cedi is around 53 naira and 53naira is not one cedi and also they cheat many people but I've good you what I'm sure about.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by babatraji: 2:49pm On May 03, 2016
hello house, pls i'd like to know if travelling to ghana require an international passport?
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Ghiwahs: 10:24pm On May 03, 2016
babatraji:
hello house, pls i'd like to know if travelling to ghana require an international passport?
its nt compulsory bt necessary to travel wit an intl passport, u cn still travel with ur voters card,drivers license,national i.d card and even company i.d card so long as you have a means of identification. bt the intl passport saves u mre cost and troubles.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Readonee35L(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2016
#10,000-130ghc at the border

#10,000-100ghc forex bureau.

At the atm it's between 110-140ghc for #10,000.

That's the current rate .
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by princenat(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2016
Ghiwahs:

Bro what's the cost of travelling by road.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Ghiwahs: 12:43am On May 05, 2016
princenat:

Bro what's the cost of travelling by road.
on my 1st day i went with ABC transport with my intl passport its cost was 12000,(10,400 for ticket,400 naira for yellow card and 1,200 for new passport) bt i got to accra 12am so i decided nt to use dem again, cross country was 12,000 and subsequently i av bin using chisco whch is 10,400.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by faites(f): 5:07pm On May 07, 2016
SilverliningTut:

I've always wanted to go to Ghana too. Good luck with your trip.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by Sureboy234(m): 12:59am On May 09, 2016
Nice one folks...i'm thinking of coming to Ghana and start up a new life...please i need you guys in Ghana to hook me up with where i will say first and help me gain ground in Ghana...thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by SilverliningTut: 11:24pm On May 14, 2016
Ok, thanks bro!
Emmanuelstm:

Mind you changing from cedis to naira and from naira to cedis is not the same rate I'm talking about changing cedis to naira 1 cedi is around 53 naira and 53naira is not one cedi and also they cheat many people but I've good you what I'm sure about.
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by SilverliningTut: 11:33pm On May 14, 2016
Thanks bro! Do you have an idea of what it is now?
Readonee35L:
#10,000-130ghc at the border

#10,000-100ghc forex bureau.

At the atm it's between 110-140ghc for #10,000.

That's the current rate .
Re: Travelling To Ghana By Road by KoboUP(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2016
SilverliningTut:
if u have d money I will advice u to buy dollar in Nigeria then when u get to Ghana u change it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In Malaysia / To Reside In Or Visit This Antarctic Town, You Have To Remove Your Appendix(Pic) / Aktc Park In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.