Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,059 members, 7,953,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) (3733 Views)

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Tearing My Marriage Apart / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) by rexbuton: 9:38am On May 01, 2016
crackhaus:

Damn, why my man?...why?

You just trivialized the story of one of the greatest military strategists to ever come out of Africa.

Hint:
Ras Tafari

My signature is a famous Haile quote, actually what he told Churchill after they successful pushed Mussolini back, and it's not so common but the guy wanted to test my knowledge by asking me who was Haile , so I took him on. And sadly he never got my sarcasm and you almost missed it too.
I've got respect for Haile

1 Like

Re: What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) by rexbuton: 9:41am On May 01, 2016
Ioannes:

Yeah, well Americans refer to trousers as pants.
Yeah... I think the guy who made the reference first was just being silly

1 Like

Re: What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) by crackhaus: 7:22pm On May 01, 2016
rexbuton:

My signature is a famous Haile quote, actually what he told Churchill after they successful pushed Mussolini back, and it's not so common but the guy wanted to test my knowledge by asking me who was Haile , so I took him on. And sadly he never got my sarcasm and you almost missed it too.
I've got respect for Haile
I think I sensed the sarcasm, but I honestly felt like talking about the Ethiopian... I like his story cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) by crackhaus: 7:23pm On May 01, 2016
masties2:
He is also referred to as Jah. That's one reason I don't understand why people shorten Jehovaah to Jah. Some Ethiopians actually worship him.

@crackhaus, nice lyrics.
Yup. smiley
Re: What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) by rexbuton: 7:33pm On May 01, 2016
crackhaus:

I think I sensed the sarcasm, but I honestly felt like talking about the Ethiopian... I like his story cheesycheesy

Have you read about Pu Yi?

I wish I could discuss him with someone
Re: What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) by crackhaus: 7:57pm On May 01, 2016
rexbuton:

Have you read about Pu Yi?

I wish I could discuss him with someone
Seems Chinese.

I don't think I have come across that particular name though...but I've read 'a little' on the Ming, Han, and Qing dynasties as well as some of the famous Tea ceremonies and masters of the time.
Mao Tse Tung I found particularly interesting.

I really should read up on The Art of War by Sun Tzu, I've postponed it too long.
Re: What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) by rexbuton: 8:00pm On May 01, 2016
crackhaus:

Seems Chinese.

I don't think I have come across that particular name though...but I've read 'a little' on the Ming, Han, and Qing dynasties as well as some of the famous Tea ceremonies and masters of the time.
Mao Tse Tung I found particularly interesting.

I really should read up on The Art of War by Sun Tzu, I've postponed it too long.

He was the last Chinese emperor.. A really sad tale
Re: What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) by Kimoni: 10:57pm On May 01, 2016
Confusion thread

1 Like

Re: What's Tearing My Pants? ((PICS)) by tameera(f): 11:00am On May 02, 2016
No be small confusion ooo

The thread is kinda funny tho!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm From A Broken Home, How Am I Different? / What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? / The Levitation Of Princess Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.